No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! I watched a show on TV over the weekend: America Unearthed by Scott Wolter (forensic geologist) on The History Channel. PLEASE ya'll watch SEASON 4 episode 4 "The Ripper Unmasked". WOW. I've seen a lot about this, read a few books on it too.... and I've never actually heard this.

Comment

• Nat Geo SharkFest July 14-20
      Nat Geo Wild July 21-Aug 2
      The Discover Channel July 28-Aug 4.
      [emoji1655][emoji7][emoji342][emoji1655] [emoji851][emoji15][emoji1786][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• OK ... we're ready for Shark Week!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone seeing the advertisement for The Mayans? It'd a spin off of Sons of Anarchy... I think - which I didn't watch. But... maybe we'll give this one a try. Anyone else effected by the ABC and SMITH channel being deleted from your provider??

Comment

• Comment

• American assassin by Vince Flynn is on the movie channel right now!!!! This is a excellent movie I love it!!!! I hope they make a couple more!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Did I ask if anyone else is effected by the AT&T /CBS/ABC/DIRECTV black outs? Our ABC station is out, including local news. Our Smithsonian Channel is out & that was the only reason to pay extra for the HD package!!! So far these are the only things I've noticed. September is around the corner & The Rookie is an ABC show, so is America's Funniest Videos - tho we don't watch as much since the host change. But the Smithsonian had sooo much to watch!

Comment

• Almost all of our TV is old fashioned over-the-air. We do stream Netflix and Prime through our Tivo digital recorder, but we haven't had cable or satellite since the 80s. So, nope, not affected by these cable extortion schemes.
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• we recorded over the weekend The Food that built America ... I think it was on the History Chanel 3 3 hour shows this week. I remember The MEN that made America was excellent! Anyone going to watch MAYANS MC coming up? I've never seen the original show it's following .... the motorcycle show??? OH. Sons of Anarchy. But we are slowing not having anything to watch on TV this fall!

Comment

• I only have cable because it comes with my HOA fees otherwise I wouldn't have cable.
                      I am re-watching all the Mad About You seasons...there's a limited series 'event' this fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                        I only have cable because it comes with my HOA fees otherwise I wouldn't have cable.
                        I am re-watching all the Mad About You seasons...there's a limited series 'event' this fall.
                        You mean an update with Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt?? I loved that show when it was on! I kinda hope they're still in the same apartment with the sloping kitchen floor.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yea! The Smithsonian Channel is back!!!!!! Oh, I haven't even checked channel 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                            You mean an update with Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt?? I loved that show when it was on! I kinda hope they're still in the same apartment with the sloping kitchen floor.
                            One and the same!! I'm mostly through Season 2. I hope they're still in the same place too!

Comment

• I've recorded The Old Man and the Gun ... anyone watch this? Thought it looked interesting - but possibly sad - knew it would be a rental tho.

Comment

• Watched cola Wars last night. WOW. We've always been Coke drinkers. If a place serves Pepsi, we get Mt. Dew. What about y'all? Mt. Dew & Crown isn't all that bad.... it's how I started drinking it. Now it's just Crown-straight. (on the rocks w/ a lime)

Comment

Working...
                                X