No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We watched The Code..... mmmmmm I don't think I like the main characters .... I think that's what it was???

OH!!!! To anyone that watched JAG in the day: HARM and MAC are going to be in character on NCIS in May, 12 & 19th shows! As HARM & MAC! I don't watch NCIS but I'll watch those episodes!!!

Comment

• Wow Fox News’ The Five is from Nashville - The Wildhorse Saloon today. ?? all week ?? Why I’m not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We've watched 2 of The Code so far. And I feel the exact same way. Not into, just can't. I'll give it ONE more show then - NOPE!

Comment

• I have the first episode taped and have yet to watch it - I think seeing that man lying with a knife in his chest put me off right away, so there's a good chance I'll never watch it.

Comment

• Any thoughts/comments on The Big Bang ending?

Comment

• Is anyone going to watch ALL IN THE FAMILY or THE JEFFERSON'S Wednesday night? I'm sure it won't be can't be like it WAS. Tho ... I didn't like either I was 5 then 8 when they started.

June 6th Carnival Eats starts AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I didn't catch the end of BBT...was it good?

They're remaking All in the Family...and The Jeffersons!?! Surely can't be the way the originals were.

The only thing I've been watching lately is Jeopardy and even that isn't on a consistent basis. Still in the midst of bath remodels...flooring for the 2nd bath is scheduled for this evening. I've painted everywhere but the kitchen and the 2nd bedroom...I need to clean those out before even considering painting.

Comment

• Great tv drama series here in the UK, Chernobyl, the harrowing tale of the nuclear disaster
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Wow Meg your busy! Wha a joy when you have it all finished! We dislike painting very much (hate) ... alcohol & "oldies" on the radio is the only way to get thru it!

We only watch the first 30 min or so of All in the Family ... didn't care for it - mostly Edith's voice! There were spares back & forth. But TBBT ending was ok for me. Some surprises ... I could watch the reruns of that everyday.

Comment

• The All In The Family live show was kinda fun. Woody Harrelson did a great job capturing Archie's persona, but I missed Carrol O'Connor's hair which sometimes went askew. Marissa Tomei was just too cute to be effective as Edith, but she was fun to watch. Jamie Fox was outstanding as George Jefferson, exaggerating his mannerisms (and forgetting his line once, lol!).

I thought the Big Bang Theory final episode was fitting. It wasn't over the top, they didn't try to shoehorn something different in--it was just right. Sheldon's speech at the Nobel acceptance ceremony was very touching and a great way to wrap up his character arc through the series. I'm a little sad that it's over.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We watched a Netflix movie: Always be my Maybe. It was cute.

Comment

• I've been puzzling whether to subscribe to Britbox, it has all the Brit shows I used to watch plus new ones. One that I liked to watch was Silent Witness, the coroner and team were the ones to solve the murders, it has new actors now of course as the show has been around for a lot of years. If I took out a subscription, would I actually sit down in the evening and watch the shows? The evening is when I do most of my reading. Will think on it some more.

Comment

• We may sound like TV watcher - but we actually like to RECORD then watch & FF thru commercials, etc.
                            We still haven't watch the new season of The Son ... we'll have to binge on a rainy day. Still watching Red Bull Cliff Diving.

Comment

• That's me too, Fours. I cannot cope with adverts, what a waste of your life. On the odd occasion I see some, at the end in more than half the cases I can't work out what they were advertising anyway

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Oh YB yes that’s so true. We will literally sit here look at each other and say what is this advertising? or who bought this? who pitched this to the actual company? and they’re putting it on the television as an advertisement for their product!!!
                                Most car advertisements I’d rather see the options than some dumb animal(I luv animals) or rap something non-related!
                                We are so sick and tired of medication commercials over here in the USA it is all the time! Or lawyer commercials.
                                And fast food - I would rather see the product in all it’s yummy goodness than listen to a bunch of rap music! In my life I have seen two commercials that doesn’t have to do with rap music/other: it was an O Charlie’s commercial and Kentucky fried chicken — they were more southern “tuned”; but made fun of the accent - not a serious or celebrated song. As others.
                                Oh that turned into a rant I think we have a specific place for that here on TBJ! Ha!

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 10-06-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X