No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We constantly forget we have Netflix... we binged over Christmas Day +26th. I’m lucky tho Kevin is home after work every night. And we can binge something new together.... he doesn’t like reruns. We’ve been watch car restoration shows - he loves that! And I like it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      We constantly forget we have Netflix... we binged over Christmas Day +26th. I’m lucky tho Kevin is home after work every night. And we can binge something new together.... he doesn’t like reruns. We’ve been watch car restoration shows - he loves that! And I like it too.

Wait a second...isn't a car restoration a rerun?
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Oh Lawd they're are several ... out of TX and CA. We get them on The Discovery Channel and MotorTend Channel - and he even watched out of the UK.

OH!!!!!!!!!!! Barrett- Jackson starts Jan.11-19. Scottsdale. - that's on my bucket list. f course we'd have to buy a car too! Corvette 58-62. Chevelle 67 maybe even a 66-67 Nova. (another) 71 GSX and of course our all time THIRST car is a GNX. We've had 5 Buick Grand Nationals.
        And believe it or not - a guy (a retired policeman) from Los Angeles just moved in about 2 miles from us - stopped in to see Kevin & HE HAS A GNX!!!!!! small world.

Comment

• woo - hoo! Been waiting a year it seems for NBC's Lincoln Rhyme!!! YES! The Jeffrey Deaver character from The Bone Collector! Tonight at 7? NBC

Comment

• Anyone watch Lincoln Rhyme?
            Thoughts?

Comment

• My desk calendar for this year is Aunty Acid. Today she says "I'm not fat. I'm just easy to see."

Comment

• [emoji1303] I like that - tho with everything goin’ on ive lost 23 pounds.... [emoji53] I haven’t weighed this in over 20 years

Comment

• Hopefully going to see Bad Boys for Life. (3) this week. been waiting on this for years!!!!

Comment

• Gonna try to rent Judy tonight. I also want to see JoJo Rabbit.

Comment

Gonna try to rent Judy tonight. I also want to see JoJo Rabbit.
                      We watched Judy last weekend. Kind of a depressing portrayal, although Renee Zellwegger does a phenomenal job. Not as good a singer as the real Judy, but still a great role for her. Last night we watched Marriage Story, an Oscar nominee for best picture. It was also kind of depressing. Seems like a good counselor could've at least helped them both understand the different perspective of the other, but once the lawyers got involved they didn't really have much of a chance, it seemed. Scarlett Johanssen was very impressive. she had at least one incredibly long scene of dialogue that had me wondering if it was a lot of improv, like she was told "here are the main things we want you to say, you can choose to get there however you want."

Comment

• watched Judy - it was good, interesting & yes sad. RZ did do an excellent job! Only 47 - bless it she looked 67. Pills & alcohol ran her down THAT much? She did seem to have a warped sense of ability. SHE was always made to be “on”... and if anyone disappointed her she “washed her hands of them”. But - she was late, drunk didn’t show, cancelled, held up production— really odd behavior—— oh yeah she was an addict. So sad she wasn’t given help such a voice! And a love for what she did.

Comment

• Thank goodness for my nightly Jeopardy - or I wouldn't have a "clue" about the outside world! -- ok, this one WAS easy
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 4, I didn't mean to offend you. If I did, I'm a caca-doodoo head. Did you watch the Winter premiere of The Rookie! Good episode! And the Good Doctor - poor Sean left standing there! And This Is Us - those flash forward scenes with little Jack growing up using the music studio! Wow. It's like they they're doing that to balance out having Rebecca decline into Alzheimer's. Love that show!

Comment

• I was odd to read, yes. BUT... no problems & thank you for thinking.
                              The Rookie was good - I would have made him shoot me - THEN ...(I think)
                              Then Good Doctor - wow. She already said she didn't feel that way about him - right? Is was hard to watch tho.
                              Lincoln Rhyme was better this past week.- I'm not familiar with this actor - he's hard to get used to; he has a particular speech pattern.
                              AND The Holiday SPRING Baking Championship starts Sunday!
                              Will & Grace - Young Sheldon - Street Outlaws - Foresnic Files II - it's about time for a new series ----- mercy!
                              For the first time in 16? years we're not going to watch The Deadliest Catch. We've lost some good guys & seems "staged" more often.

Comment

I was odd to read, yes. BUT... no problems & thank you for thinking.

I was making a misguided Dan M. attempt at humor in that you aren't on Facebook like so many here (which is why it's so quiet here anymore) so you're not hearing from some of the former regulars as much. I'm sure you have plenty of other outlets for connecting with the world. I'm sorry. I'll shut up now.

Comment

Working...
                                X