Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Well ... and YES I loved his accent too! I actually had a patient's son that would call in for his "mutha" ... oh he sounded just like that! Cultured. OK ... Something bothered me about the fact that ... we DID see a long tweed coat coming down the stairs the night of the murder (the Det.)... AND exactly how was the Det. hired? He said thru the Grandson - something funny about the swapping of the vials ... oh poo! It's been awhile BUT I was thinking the Det. seemed odd - off ... did the two (nurse & Grandson) plan this & then the nurse & the Det. know he would try & set him up -?
    You have another ending??? ---------------- You're more fresh that I am.
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 3 Days Ago at 03:35 PM.

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    You have another ending??? ---------------- You're more fresh that I am.

We were thinking maybe Christopher Plummer faked his own death with a prop knife (similar to the one Ransome (Chris Evans) used when he tried to stab Marta). His motive was to get all those greedy people out of his life and reward the one person who truly cared about him. The thing about the switched vials had us going for a while but it could fit our theory too. Oh, the person coming down the stairs was Marta wearing his robe as he instructed her to do.

Did you watch The Good Doctor season finale last night?? Wow!
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.