No announcement yet.

Upcoming Titles: what you're looking forward to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X by Sue Grafton is out too....let me know how you like that one, Fiona.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
      Yesterday (Thursday) I received a text from my local bookshop to say that my reserved copy of Make me is available for collection Off to get it after work today. It's only 0815.
      No stinkin' way!! That's not fair!!
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Number 4 in the Millennium-serie (Det som inte dödar oss), not by the original writer Stieg Larsson (who has died) but by David Lagercrantz

Comment

Looking forward to Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, After You by Jo Jo Moyes, and Blessed Are Those Who Mourn by Kristi Belcamino. All three will be released 9/29/15.

In October will be Hot Countries by Timothy Hallinan, Strong Light by Jon Land, Black In The Box by Russell Blake, and Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith.

Comment

I really have to make a list of these books Deanie, I think you probably like some of the same kind of books I do so I should pay attention. The Galbraith one I had a look at and it didn't catch my interest, wasn't that also the name of a philosopher?

Comment

I believe you would enjoy some of the books I read, but not all of them, Mo. You can always check 'em out at Amazon.com.
              Robert Galbraith is the pen name used by J K Rowling. I enjoy her PI Cormoran Strike series.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                I believe you would enjoy some of the books I read, but not all of them, Mo. You can always check 'em out at Amazon.com.
                Robert Galbraith is the pen name used by J K Rowling. I enjoy her PI Cormoran Strike series.
                I did know that was Rowling's pen name for that book and although I got it on Kindle I found it wasn't really interesting to me. The others I'll have to list them and check them out on Amazon as I can't possibly remember them without a note.

Comment

Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton...I think that came out just a couple days ago. I love this series and will be so sad when the alphabet ends!

Comment

Style, The Final Hour by Tom Wood comes out 8/29/17.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                      Style, The Final Hour by Tom Wood comes out 8/29/17.
                      NICE. thx.

Comment

Brouwer wrote: Number 4 in the Millennium-serie (Det som inte dödar oss), not by the original writer Stieg Larsson (who has died) but by David Lagercrantz

I read that earlier this year, I was not impressed

Comment

Working...
                        X