No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so we have 1/4”.... it’s -1 feels like . We’ll have ICE issues as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cold today, in the mid 20's
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• ooooh that is cold. Sunny and 40 today. Snow for tonight & tomorrow our low will be 9.

Comment

• Dull, dreary and cooooold here!

Comment

• Got down into the teens and we had more snow, WHAT
            Loads of roads and bridges closed, all schools closed

Comment

• Well, we FINALLY had snow on Monday night thru Tuesday am, by dark it had melted away pretty much. The back roads are awful. Our schools, etc. are closed too. It was 17 yesterday 5 last night 9 this morning!!!
              Our gas & electric bills are going be $$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Brilliant blue skies, sun shining on sparkling snow, very pretty but cool.

Comment

• Was about 80 last week and this morning it's in the mid 30s!

Comment

• Still cool but no more snow at the moment, I think the temp is due to go up this weekend which will be a nice change for a few days.

Comment

• Another hard freeze, 3rd day in a row

Comment

• not as cold this morning, 70s this weekend and then at least 1 day next week it will be almost 80!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                          not as cold this morning, 70s this weekend and then at least 1 day next week it will be almost 80!!
                          It is unfair. Can we "borrow" just 10 of your degrees to add to our 30, you won't miss them.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                            It is unfair. Can we "borrow" just 10 of your degrees to add to our 30, you won't miss them.
                            Of course you can! Today will be about 80 again & then the next 2 days just below 70...not a bad week and the weekend looks to be perfect around 75!

Comment

• Snow is disappearing but still awfully cold, Dave had been outside for a while and had to sit by the fire to warm up his freezing hands.

Comment

• I saw it looked like y'all were getting snow over the weekend Mo. It's sunny & cool today. Gonna try & wash the car this afternoon -- 56.

Comment

Working...
                                X