No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poured here just before it was time to go to church. Thankfully it stopped before I had to head out! Keeping an eye on Irma now & hoping it stays away from land

Comment

• I R M A -- stay the fudge away from Meg and me!!!

Comment

• Yes, I hope that Irma takes a big turn away from landfall. The US has had enough grief lately with hurricanes. Stay safe people

Comment

• We got a little rain over the weekend, some remnants of a storm down in Old Mexico drifting up into Alta California. It was nice! Made things a smidge cooler.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• It's cool here too, 53 this morning! Keeping an eye on Style & Meg over the next week. bless it

Comment

• Hurricane Irma looks to be a bad one, hope all are safe.

Comment

• Waiting for the path that Irma will take, we are as far west in Florida as you can get before getting into Alabama, but, we are taking no chances, watching closely
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh my gosh Gis ... didn't mean to leave you out! I DIDN'T know that you were "straight down". I actually thought you were near central... Meg is central, right? or over near Jacksonville? And where is Style? Tampa area???

Comment

• I'm slightly NW of Miami in South Florida...GULP

Comment

• Thinking of y'all there in Florida and praying that Irma treats you gently. Stay safe.

Comment

• Oh Style. Must be unnerving [emoji305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Style: are you headed out somewhere safe? Meg, u 2? Gis ...

Comment

• Oh IRMA has shifted. Gis watch out![emoji305]

Comment

• Spoke to Meg on FB and she will be staying at the station working the phones, dog by her side. Glad she was able to take her to work with her so she won't be scared if the wind is howling. Hope Style and family are somewhere safe, looks like a really nasty storm also hope Gis is battened down against the weather, be thinking of you folk.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Irma looks to be in the path for Gis. And up thru to TN. TWC was a little off earlier

Comment

Working...
                                X