No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still getting a lot of rain, but, currently a milder spell, roughly 5 degrees above freezing
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Goodness looks like we're ALL wet on this Christmas Day. (good for y'all Dan)

Comment

• Very wet on Christmas Day afternoon. Boxing Day dry with a bt of sun. 27th and it's back to heavy rain again. As Gis says though it's a little warmer than often at this time of year. 11.30am now and it's just getting daylight
        Last edited by YB; 27-12-2023, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• If I don't have to get out in it rain is ok. It takes for excellent napping weather! Today, sunny but very cold over the next 2 days & until the end of the year we are below freezing every night.

Comment

• Rained all day today with extremely high winds for us, over 40mph and gusting to near 60mph, will continue overnight
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sounds familiar! hmmmm

Dan! my goodness what's happening with the waves out there? Stay safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Sounds familiar! hmmmm

Dan! my goodness what's happening with the waves out there? Stay safe!
                Wasn't that crazy?? I went down to our favorite beach Friday morning but it was still 3 hours before the major high tide for the day, so I didn't really see any extreme wave action. Each day generally has two high and two low tides. One of each is always more extreme than the other. New moons and full moons always have more extreme swings between high and low (side note: surf fishing is generally better during the extreme swings, especially when they happen at dawn and dusk). And winter, in CA anyway, has the highest and lowest tides of the year. So several of those factors have come together this last week, plus a storm surge from a couple of big pow pressure areas out in the Pacific.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Can't imagine living that close to the ocean AND ur knowledge & the fact that u cared to learn all that.
                  Whoa!!!! NOW AN EARTHQUAKE! U good, urs? Goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't imagine living that close to the ocean AND ur knowledge & the fact that u cared to learn all that.
                    Whoa!!!! NOW AN EARTHQUAKE! U good, urs? Goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We didn't even feel this quake. In California, we wonder how you people in tornado country deal with it.

Comment

• Dan - it's truly scary!! they're so unpredictable - AND every time there is one close our TV goes out - NOT helpful. So destructive!

Comment

• Y'all are rockin' out there! U and urs good?

Comment

Y'all are rockin' out there! U and urs good?
                          Yeah, these are all just little quakes. Thanks for asking.

Comment

• and again that's another way tornadoes and earthquakes differ. tornadoes even if they're little are so destructive! Stay safe! (little quakes would freak ME out)

Comment

• RAIN! next week, Tuesday? high 21 low 10... I'm not ready!!! Hoping for SNOW.

Comment

• Amazingly we are on day 7 of NO RAIN!!! Very cold today, just a degree or so above freezing at the best time and probably bellow when darkness fell

Comment

Working...
                                X