No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems really cold to me at the moment, must be getting old. It's gonna get a lot lot colder in December/January

Comment

• I hope we have snow FETT and FEET of snow this Winter YB. For now tho this rain is nice

Comment

• our weather is nice - high 60's lows in the high 30's at night. Very nice.

Comment

• Occasionally we get sunny and in the 50's but most of the time it's low 40's and Wet Wet Wet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
            Occasionally we get sunny and in the 50's but most of the time it's low 40's and Wet Wet Wet!!
            Same here, finally a dry day today so the dogs will get their usual walk
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Rain would be nice here YB. It'll prolly rain on our busiest driving day of the year. GIS. any photos of ur dogs?

Comment

• Always a good time to post a doggie pic:-

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• After a week or two of dry warm weather with temps in a 80s, we are getting a few days of cooler, rainy weather. We need it!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• OH GIS they're adorable! small - how cute! fun! thx so much. Anyone else wanna post???
                    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 22-11-2023, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• wet here. cooler. off to Alabama tomorrow - odd gathering, sad -my first Thanksgiving without my mom ....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        wet here. cooler. off to Alabama tomorrow - odd gathering, sad -my first Thanksgiving without my mom ....
                        It's definitely a hard adjustment. Hugs!
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• It's a gloomy day. Thought we'd start on Christmas decorations..... going to be really cold at night the next few 27!!! CHILI anyone?

Comment

• Quite cool here, couple of degrees above freezing during evening/night/early morning. Rising to about 40 from 10am - 3pm ish

Comment

• Snow here - not good. Not much but enough to cause disruption. It's very cold, 35 at best, so it's likely to linger a while

Comment

• Oh, I think that would be very nice! At least we did get some rain -- it's going to be high 50's low 60's ALL MONTH!

Comment

Working...
                                X