No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan thx! That is a large old white/black oak right in front of our bedroom. At one time there were four there only two remaining. I remember those from when I was little and we would drive by that house on our way out of the county you would always know when you got into Dickson county because of that house I can't believe we actually live here its a childhood thing….. then we have elm, hickory, poplar, red oak, black walnut. We have an ash right out the back of the bedroom, of course dogwoods Maples galore Bradford pears, a live pear tree (we've had up to 10 deer laying underneath it. They eat so much that they just chill) we had a cherry tree, but not like you would think it had a little bitty cherries that stained everything, but that had to go when we built the garage. … of course there are a ton of cedar and pine. We have 10 acres and then the house proper sits on two. It's very peaceful— breezy— blessed.
    Enjoy ur trip - sounds nice- send pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 16-09-2023, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• YB, we watched a Smithsonian special on Scotland & I sooo want to go. It's my "If I could do anywhere" answer. I read up on Gretna Green, wow! just wow. Never bee on a cruise (I don't do water - Although I have purchased a small backpack that is it's own liferaft) U have pictures??

Comment

• it's beautiful out!!!!!!

Comment

• Went from 75 degrees to around 55 degrees from Spain to home
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Very mixed for us. Dry with some sun today, Tuesday & Wednesday very wet

Comment

• Amazing the weather patterns & seasonal changes. I'm addicted to Acuu Weather - yep I am my father's daughter It's beautiful her has been for about 10 days now. PEFECT FALL!

Comment

• Much cooler, looks like my shorts are away for the winter

Comment

• Beautiful upper 70s/low 80s, chance of rain this weekend!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Just had storm Agnes pass through, noting compared to the hurricanes the USA gets, but, still more than we are used to

Comment

• I wonder sometimes ... our weather ALWAYS says "it will run it's course out over the Atlantic ..." NOTHING about WHERE it goes. Glad I don't live on a coastal state.... but we DO have TORNADOES

Comment

• It's been nice here. Beautiful for the next week or so too!

Comment

• Nice calm days after the wee storm, made for a nice day at the golf yesterday

Comment

• Wha.... what in the world! Oh, my goodness! IMG_2788.jpg

Comment

• A big difference between your day and night temps there, Fours.

Comment

• It's going to be in the 90s here this weekend. GO HOME, SUMMER!
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X