No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan! good to see you back & hope you had a blast! Beautiful I'm sure -- it's really hot here heat index & real feels have been over 110 for a few weeks.
    GIS ... the ol trash bag trick?Saran Wrap? -- any news on the shoulder?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      GIS ... the ol trash bag trick?Saran Wrap? -- any news on the shoulder?
      Yep, trash bag technique used when showering, pain in the proverbial, especially when removing the tape afterwords.
      MRI apparently showed no problems in the neck area, so, had x-rays this week and will get the results soon

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Fingers crossed you are soon back to normal and on the golf course, Gis

Dry and sunny day here, until around 4pm when the heavens opened!

Comment

• we're getting some needed rain. I just hope it stops in time to dry out for our fence repair going on next week.... but if not yea for the rain

Comment

• We were in a situation a few weeks ago where we "NEEDED" some rain. Unfortunately once it starts in the north of England it doesn't know when to give up.

Comment

• We've had several severe thunderstorms -- today is beautiful low 80's ahhhhhhh what a relief here in the South.

Comment

• We are due even more rain and high winds over the next few days

Comment

• scary stuff.
                  DAN!!!! oh my I've been watching out your way - gonna be a rough night Sunday! Take care & keep us posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    scary stuff.
                    DAN!!!! oh my I've been watching out your way - gonna be a rough night Sunday! Take care & keep us posted.
                    This is only the 3rd time since they've been keeping records that a hurricane has held together long enough to reach Southern California. The last one was in 1939 (lots of damage!), and before that was 1885. It will "only" be a tropical storm when it gets here, but so were the last two.
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post

This is only the 3rd time since they've been keeping records that a hurricane has held together long enough to reach Southern California. The last one was in 1939 (lots of damage!), and before that was 1885. It will "only" be a tropical storm when it gets here, but so were the last two.
                      The storm was shown on our news channels here in the UK, tough conditions

Comment

• Goodness an earthquake too! and now the awful floods - are y'all safe?

Comment

• Well, down on the coastal plain in Orange County, Hilary pretty much turned out to be a nothing burger. The damage you might see in the news is all in the hills and canyons and out in the desert, far from us. We got 2" or 3" of rain spread throughout the day so it had plenty of time to run off without flooding. The wind wasn't much where we were either. We had worse storms last winter. And the earthquake epicenter was 100 miles from us. We just felt a wiggly little nudge. Thank you all for your concern.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• My! Thx for the update & I hope u are all well out there! It's gonna be 110+ heat index every day this week. ugh

Comment

• Noticed a drop in temps here, prob only like 16 or 17 degrees, not had much of a summer this year.
                              Thankfully going to Spain in September for a golfing break

Comment

• Whoa that sounds VERY nice Gis. We're having the hottest days in forever - MOST of the US is hot! I don't see how the guys are playing golf in Atlanta is week - did u see them in Memphis -- wild! What about y'all out there Dan?

Comment

Working...
                                X