No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeable conditions, warm weather throughout tempered with rain and sunshine, just another day in Scotland
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• After some warm weather for most of June these past few days have been much cooler, low to mid 50's

Comment

• Same as YB, cooler weather and quite windy, throw in some rain as well

Comment

• It's early afternoon and we've had rain, wind, cloudy & sunny here today. Pretty much like the past few days. Some of the rain has been very heavy.

The weather forecasting chappies would call it "unsettled". It's their favourite because whatever they forecast they can claim to be right at least part of the time

Comment

• OH ha, YB -- we say that here too - in the South. But it's usually an everyday forecast.

Comment

• Millions and millions is spent on weather forecasting, numerous TV and Radio hours are spent telling us about it, but it is rarely correct. If anyone doing a different job was as useless as they are they would be dismissed immediately.

Comment

• that is true! It's so muggy humid hot here -- Next week the TEMP will be 105 - the actual temperature!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  that is true! It's so muggy humid hot here -- Next week the TEMP will be 105 - the actual temperature!!!!
                  Definitely wouldn't like that. Very wet here today

Comment

• Overcast but warm here today

Comment

• It's so hot here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Another unsettled day, overcast and wet

Comment

• miserable IMG_0949.jpg

Comment

• As I said elsewhere we have been away for a few days, well six. Weather has been mainly good, dry, sunny, around 70 degrees. Except Wednesday when it rained very heavy.

Comment

• We seem to be getting rain every day at the moment, so, trying to walk the dogs between showers and trying to keep my hand cast dry isn't easy

Comment

• We had a mix of weather on our trip, some downpours and rain here and there, with lightning and thunder, but mostly hot!
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X