No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, y'all it's cool here. Having to keep the ferns "up". I did wear shorts yesterday afternoon - in the morning had FULL sweats going - crazy, right!

good luck GIS

Comment

• And back to wearing long trousers, ah well, too cold and a colder snap coming through
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• We have a late season rain forecast in the middle of next week. We'll see if it really happens.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Rain has been forecast every day this week but we are still waiting. Cold though

Comment

• here just now and quite cold

Comment

• Dan! rain? I hope u get some! Otherwise is all good with you?

Yep - it's 60's - 40's here. But after Wednesday night I think we're in the clear for above 50 nights! YES!

Comment

• Beautiful day!

Comment

• Got a wee burn on today, sun was out but disguised with a very cool breeze

Comment

• Windy here - had to do a repair job on te garden fence

Comment

• It's been really pretty here, sunny & high 80's. We've been here 10 years we installed a wood fence ourselves after 2 years & THIS year it needs some major love so we're replacing it- been on the "wait list" for 2 months now.

Comment

• Weather is warming up. Getting into the low 80s this weekend.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• A bit of everything for us. Today we have had dark clouds, sun, showers, wind. At the moment I can see a rainbow out of our window

Comment

• Yesterday was very cold, am fed up wearing 2 jackets, bobble hat and gloves

Comment

• Y'all we are way ahead in the warm department. days & days in the 80's already. : Dan! what about CHUCK? is he out & about yet? Wishing you all "warmer" weather this weekend.
                              HUG UR MOTHERS if u can.

Comment

• FINALLY the rain. BUT this weekend was the Buick Grand Nationals in Bowling Green KY and also our GOODGUYS Car Show -- gonna rain them both out. We used to go to the races all the time - never raced our Grand National or GSX but loved to watch it!

Comment

Working...
                                X