No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, it rained pretty much the entire time we were there, rain stopped on way home and is actually quite nice back at home
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• sorry to hear - hopefully time away was relaxing tho

Comment

• Back home and we are still cold, sitting at 42 degrees and the heating in the house is on

Comment

• Overnight frost and heating on here also. By 11am it was up to mid 50's

Comment

• Weather is odd. - last 3 days near or in the 80's last night 71 tonight? 43.And another round of severe storms. Fall is my favorite - past June to September it's hot humid & muggy

Comment

• ooohhh cold!

Comment

• I think our rainy weather in Southern California is over. We got well over 24" of rain in our area. More, even much more, in other areas. Easter weekend was beautiful. There's a slight chance of sprinkles later this week and that might be it for us until fall unless a summer monsoon makes it past the mountain ranges that surround the Los Angeles basin.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wind and rain for a few days means no golf for me

Comment

• such a bummer GIS. It's so nice here, I wish I cared to play again. Hopefully soon for you. Rain Dan -- how nice. Makes everything the much needed green!

Comment

• After lots of rain late last week it's been good here for the past few days. Dry with some sun. Not very warm though, maybe mid 50's during the day but by 6pm it definitely gets cooler

Comment

• It's sunny and 80 today. then we'll have another cold snap. Having to take down my ferns every night & for the next 10 days! April 15th is usually the freeze end for Tennessee. Tomatoes in the ground 2nd week in May for 4th of July tomatoes!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                          After lots of rain late last week it's been good here for the past few days. Dry with some sun. Not very warm though, maybe mid 50's during the day but by 6pm it definitely gets cooler
                          Exactly this, crisp start to this morning and brightened up with a wee bit of warmth

Comment

• Wishing y'all nicer weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks, Fours. Lets hope so, in 10 days time it's May and we shouldn't need the heating on then. We have just put it on today, 5pm Friday

Comment

• Actually got to wear shorts for a recent golf game and hoping for the same today, quite sunny but with a cooling breeze

Comment

Working...
                                X