• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we have snow today, be interesting to see how this develops
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• nice!
      Dan - guess ur not up mountain top? Wow, what a beautiful mess. Hope all is good! It's going to be 82 today

Comment

• So as I said 82 today yesterday 68-70. we took out the Outside Cat Enclosure off the MBR window - (can't believe how much light the window lets in) anyway - Kevin built a ledge for the cats to look out ~~~ THIS IS THE HUGE SCARY OAK TREE - see how close & huge! Every strong wind sends me into a tizzy! Also this is Simon - will be 18 in May. shhhhh she's my favorite - immediately after. -- oh added the black tape cause "some" in the house thought they might run through it. into it.IMG_4385.jpg

Comment

• The snow that the forecasters have been threatening since Christmas has finally arrived. Light most of Thursday but then heavy during the night. About 4 inches. Stopped around 10am and has been bright and sunny since but not much of the snow has melted.

Comment

• OH! that sounds so nice. Pictures? It's going to rain today & tomorrow - nothing major for the next two weeks just 50's - 30's.

Comment

• Not nice in my opinion. Causes too much disruption. People's journeys home yesterday were taking 4-5 hours when they would normally take 30 minutes to an hour.

No pictures from me, I wouldn't have a clue how to put pics on here.

I'm sure Gis can and I imagine that he will have had snow

Comment

• Snow! I'd love that! Spring is Monday - a week away!

Dan? what's going on with y'all out there?

Comment

• Most of our snow melted during Sunday and the remaining bits had gone by Monday which has been very wet and windy

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    Dan? what's going on with y'all out there?
                    Lots of rain melting the snow pack that's 200% of normal, which means flooding in some areas. Not here where we are, mostly up in central/northern California.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                      No pictures from me, I wouldn't have a clue how to put pics on here.
                      What device do you use to access the forum? PC, laptop, phone or tablet etc?

Comment

• Laptop, Gis

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                          Laptop, Gis
                          Where you type replies you should see a wide string of icons above the text box, if you hover the cursor over them they highlight what function they can perform.
                          The one you need is for images, you click on it and it brings up another box that allows you to browse your laptop for an image or images to post on the site.

Comment

• Thanks, Gis. I'll give that a try sometime. I'm hoping no more snow this year though!

Comment

• It's another beautiful day - yesterday was AEWSOME! cool, 50's but I'll take it. Gosh, Monday is the first day of Spring.
                              DAN! I've been watching Ryan Hall off YT - he's an excellent weather guy - says y'all should be getting a break from all the Westerly weather.

Comment

• Wednesday very wet and windy, Thursday morning still wet but warmer and dry by Thursday afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X