Clear All

• hey! that's awesome! I'd love that!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      hey! that's awesome! I'd love that!
      All yours

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That's beautiful!!!!! Wow. I'll have to show my mom!! She actually has TWO - hole in ones. Both at Montgomery Bell State Park.
        Thx!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Our weather is similar, Gis. A light coating of snow, can still see green grass poking through. BUT very very cold. A couple of degrees below freezing in the night and only a couple of degrees above during the day.

Comment

• turning COLD by Wednesday night. low 40's teens & 20's at night thru Christmas -- no nice!No snow - bummer. Y'all enjoy!

Comment

• Suffering an icy blast for a few days, freezing
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• COZY! we just had a new PTAC unit put in last night. The other was years old & we'd been needing it replaced. SO HAPPY. (the den was a two car garage semi converted when we moved in & we completed it - very nice)
                we'll have a real wet one today, thunder & all -- then COLD! until after the new year Y'all stay bundled up over there. Dan?

Comment

• PTAC??? Help please, Fours

Comment

• Package terminal air conditioning … it's a unit like you'd see in a hotel… with this being a converted garage into a nice den the air-conditioning unit stopped so that's what you have (here in the states anyway) when you want to heat this area and there's not any duct work. A Friedrich zoneair

Comment

• Thanks for the explanation, Fours

Comment

• Talk about cold! It's going to be 3, 8 & 11 next week! so cold for family travels over the Christmas days.

Comment

• After over a week of freezing temperatures we are forecast to warm up a little from Monday - high 40's. This will continue all week before cooling again for the Christmas weekend, not freezing but mid to high 30's

Comment

• Our highs are in the low 60s heading into the upper 60s. Lows at night are into the mid-to-low 40s. That's cold enough here that they open extra shelters for the 10s of thousands of homeless people on the streets in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• 40's… wow. I'm not from CA — the footage shown is unbelievable on the homeless. Can't get a job - housing— WONT get a job??? I can't imagine. It's sad & horrible on many fronts.

Comment

• It has been unbelievably cold here since Thursday we reached -7? Thursday night/Friday morning early early it hasn't gotten above freezing temperatures since Thursday night for the first time ever we had rolling power outages on Saturday. I've never experienced that before and of course it snowed but the ice was the worst Thursday night & yucky thru Saturday but Sunday we were able to go to my moms for Christmas and it's snowing right now -just lightly. Just two hours south in Huntsville, Alabama where my mom lives they didn't get anything and it's cold too!
                                This weekend 50s -60's first week of the New Year. Hope it lasts — I have LOTS of driving to do

Comment

Working...
                                X