What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Gis how's the knee? - and your neck? ALL better?
    My neck is perfect, my knee is still sore from the op, i have to give it at least 18 months to fully heal before they will acknowledge there is a problem, to be fair, i don't think there is, just the time to get there is also painfull
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh my Gis. I hope there isn't a problem. 18 months - wow... a lot can happen in 18 months. Well, here's hoping you get out on the green soon!

Comment

• We have had a long dry spell, I don't think it has rained at all in April. Temperatures decent from 11am to 4pm but quite cool earlier

Comment

• raning and 8 celsius, not summer yet.

Comment

• After tonight's storms pretty the next week! Beautiful over the weekend! -- I have flowers & plants to get in the dirt!

Wishing warmer weather your way Mo. Sunnt skies to you YB. Everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
              We have had a long dry spell, I don't think it has rained at all in April. Temperatures decent from 11am to 4pm but quite cool earlier
              I spoke too soon. Dull and cold today, rain at 4pm, first time this month

Comment

• Oh wow! So nice the next few days! 80’s over the weekend!!!! We’re gonna go down to help my parents again ... but hopefully we can get a lot of yard stuff finished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Better today. Yesterday was so nice - we painted my parents lower garage, THEN after we got home the storm hit! WOW ... it was fierce - bad in the first few minutes! We have two Bradford Pear's hurt - our gate is "beaten" down into it's hinge (we have a guy coming out tonight) a cedar broken & it's broken two sections of our fence (in the background) and a dead tree down, tons of sticks/limbs & my tomatoes are upturned! Tomorrow we'll start a clean up.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 4AMNTN; 04-05-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Wow, i don't miss the storms now i'm back in the UK
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Stinking summer hot here this week.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Having a cold “snap”gotta cover the tomatoes! Below freezing for the next 2 nights! [emoji33]

Comment

• Was -1 C this morning, then a couple of light snow showers. The pansies I bought are still sitting in the arbour waiting to be planted, too cold.

Comment

• It looks like you are sending your cold snap over here, Fours. We have had temps in the 60's for a couple of weeks but tomorrow it is forecast for mid 40's

Comment

• Yep! Today though — my goodness— the best prettiest day of the year! We did Mother’s Day .. A happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers out there[emoji253] tomorrow is supposed to be sunny & 70.
                              We’re gonna wash the rocket [emoji573]! It’s soooo dusty!

Comment

• Another beautiful day! Wow! A few things checked off the honey-do list [emoji1319]

Comment

Working...
                                X