• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 & BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• a bit warmer, not much rain today.

Comment

• low 80's upper 70's all week! (rain Thursday). gotta get some ferns, & flowers for the pots! TOMATOES!!!!!! IT's gonna sneek up on me if I don't start NOW!

Comment

• Not a bad day, hubby went out and planted a new rhododendron and a couple of swatches of heather. Our climate isn't too good for rhodos but they used to bloom wonderfully in the UK - they are a spectacular plant. The nursery said it is possible to grow them here but in the winter they have to be wrapped in burlap because of the cold. We'll see later whether we can get it to grow well.

Comment

• Nice[emoji1303]

Comment

• good day, no rain, temp quite comfy

Comment

• Us too. 85.88.83 nice week until Thursday [emoji942]

Comment

• a bit showery and cool. Got two cotoneaster hedge plants to fill in space where we lost a couple and moved the holly tree to another location, hedge plants pretty small but will grow. Good that there is rain in the forecast as we won't have to worry about keeping them watered.

Comment

• Mo had to look that up. WOW that's nice! I like the pictures with the berries on it - I guess that's only certain times of the year? I received a packet of Japanese Long Bean seed yesterday from my Nail guy. I didn't know what that looked like either - whoa! I'll give them to my mom - she & dad like to "garden".

Comment

• It feels more like March than May but we are promised a temp in the 70's on Sunday, I was sitting tonight with big woolly socks on and Sheila was down in the family room with the fire on.

Comment

• Wow couldn’t have asked for a more perfect beautiful nice day! Got my flowers planted- tomatoes bought a new weeping cedar tree & what I would call a rock the stone co. people called a boulder for decoration down by the gate haha! today was a good day just perfect[emoji3508]
                        Roast potatoes green beans cornbread for supper!! Then [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Comment

• lovely two days, warm, lawn care people came and cut the grass, Dave moved a wigelia tree to another location, not sure how to spell it. Small rhododendron recently planted burst into bloom today - pleasant day all round'

Comment

• good Mo. We have had 5 days of sunny nice low 80's days. Now it's going to rain staring tomorrow for 4 days. Storms, tornado warnings, etc. yuk. It'll blow our new little tomatoes right up out of the ground! (it happened before)

Comment

• Rain rain rain!

Comment

• warmer and dry today

Comment

Working...
                                X