No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather here in the north of England is very disappointing. Cold and wet. Midday temperatures only getting to the mid 40's and much lower in the evening. So much so that we have had the heating on in the evenings. We have a "rule" which states no heating between May 1st and September 30th. We have often gone away to the seaside for a few days in mid May but no enthusiasm to do so at the moment although it is forecast to get a little warmer next week, possibly up to 60.

We were spoilt at the Easter weekend when it got to mid 60's - 70.

Comment

• Pelting rain today and quite a bit cooler - very changeable.

Comment

• Yucky. Rainy weekend.☔️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cool and wet, have had to bring our outdoor hanging plant in each night in case the temp gets too cool. When oh when will we have some May weather!

Comment

• Finally starting to warm up with some nice sunshine too
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Weather getting a bit better, warmer and the sun even made an appearance today.

Comment

• Good to hear Gis! It's rainy today & it's been kinda cold ... but the next 3 days sunny & 80's! Mom gave me a rose for Mother's Day - we'll plant it this week! (if it's to too wet)

Comment

• We've had brilliant weather this past three days, sunny and 60+ degrees. Next two days OK, then rain Friday night/all day Saturday. That's assuming the weather men have got it right

Comment

• temp up today then it got really dark and pelted rain, then cleared up and stayed lovely right through a pretty sunset.

Comment

• Sounds nice Mo. We are into our 4 day 88-90 degree heat wave- wow what a difference!

Comment

• Lovely day today, had the front window open near where I sit as I was too warm.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

We actually worked outside today! Got a lot accomplished & still more to do. Kevin works 6 days a week & I hate for him to have to do my “honey do list” too, but.... we really need to hire a yard guy/crew. Hell, my parents do ALL their yard work at 75! And they have waaaaay more than we do.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 19-05-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Dave got his tomatoes and some flowers planted (very slowly) he has a lot of trouble moving but uses his walker when he finds it difficult, then he used the power blower to clear all the maple seeds off the driveway after a really gusty afternoon yesterday, the roads are covered with them but a dull day with rain threatening which never came and cooler than yesterday, not Spring weather yet.

Comment

• Mo glad to hear the hubby's out and about. We did fewer flowers this year too. Our tomatoes are looking strong - of course it rained very hard the days after we planted, but we zip tied them up so no worries. We are in a HEAT WAVE! It's gone from cool to HOT! 90's for the next 10 days & NO RAIN!!!

Comment

• Dull, dismal and rainy for most of the day then later in the afternoon summer arrived, lovely warm sun, fresh breeze, window open, hope it continues tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X