• Show
Clear All

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• under tornado watch today

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        under tornado watch today
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Stay safe. We are cloudy and cool.

Comment

• Thunderstorms off & on for weeks now. It was 78 today storms all night. Dan send some sunshine our way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Getting a bit better, half way towards mid summers day. Cool at night and early morning then getting up into the mid 50's with some sun. Grass will need cutting soon

Comment

• Temp around 1 celsius so a bit cool but sunny today.

Comment

• cool today but SUNNY! yea! we can open the doors for a FULL GLASS VIEW! the kitties love it. No rain in the forecast for the next 5 days!!!

Comment

• Disappointing. April now but temperatures struggling to get above low 40's. Forecasters say warmer next week

Comment

• YB: we're off to a good start weather wise. It's gonna be sunny & 70 today. Masking & gloving up for a trip to Publix - we are OUT of cat food - and a few other things. It's only 6 miles away gonna go THERE & STRAIGHT BACK!
                      how are y'all on supplies? And what are you doing while at home?

Comment

• I was doing some outdoor jobs, pressure washing the patio, tidying up the garden, bringing the garden furniture out but it has been quite cool these past few days so I have been amusing myself indoors.

We have been looking at old family photographs. We have some that date back to the 1930's. Where known we have been writing the names of the people on the back along with approximate years. When these pass down to the younger family members they will know who's who! Sadly the photos seem to stop around twelve years ago, pictures are now taken and viewed on phones and the old practice of printing them and storing in an album seems to have died out. This is a shame because when the phone malfunctions the photos can be lost forever

Comment

• Hello YB - a bit cool here too but we are above the freezing mark now. Spring bulbs are all up, hoping for some bloom in the next few days. Stay safe. ��

Comment

• Summer is coming. Quite a lot of dry sunny days recently. Not very warm, rises to mid 50's from around 11am to 3pm but quite cool before and after those times.

Comment

• Can feel it getting warmer day by day, sadly the restrictions are keeping us indoors apart from one daily form of exercise
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I agree ... nice sunny days LOTS to do outside but our Lowe's is closed for browsing. We need dirt, potting soil, flowers, plants - mulch! ugh! Just to the south of us we've had such bad weather rain & tornados!!!

Gis how's the knee? - and your neck? ALL better?

Comment

Working...
                                X