No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some days dull, sometimes sunny, sometimes drizzly, sometimes wet. Some days all four. Temperatures mid 50's to low 60's. Fairly typical for September in the north of England I suppose. Thunderstorms forecast for Sunday

Comment

• A bit cooler but really nice.

Comment

• Hey! A small rain shower! Much needed ALTHO I was headed out to cut down some cornstalks for decorations ... yuk wet & muddy now.

Comment

• Oh my goodness. the hot weather! Over the next week & thru the weekend it's going up!! 93 today 96 next week ... IN OCTOBER?

Comment

• Not so hot here, barely reaching 60. Probably about average for time of year. Lots of rain too

Comment

• Really cool yesterday and today a mini heat wave followed by an intense rain and thunderstorm, a real monsoonlike downpour.

Comment

• YB: 60? ahhhhh
                Mo: thunderstorms & cool weather y'all are killing me!
                It's again gone be above 100 on the heat index. this is yucky weather. Our landscape is fairly new & our water system is on the "to do" list. I'm afraid they will die it's been nearly 40 days since we had any rain (measurable).

Comment

• Great weather here! Mid 70s to low 80s, nice and cool in the evenings. Feels like fall, or at least what passes for it here in So Cal!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sounds nice Dan. We had our hottest day of the year here [emoji3062][emoji2372][emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Still cold and wet, might get a bit better next week

Comment

• Winter is coming, wet and cold days, short daylight, temps in the 50's
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sounds nice y’all. We FINALLY had some rain today off & on. It’s lightning out now & hopefully more rain thru the night! [emoji1695]

Comment

• wow actually turned the heat on this morning. 51. Gonna be 58 & 35 on Saturday! - hello chili!

Comment

• We are in our usual fall pattern of high wind, low humidity red flag fire danger and, yup, we've got fires burning dozens of homes, maybe hundereds by now, closing major freeways, wreaking havoc with traffic, etc. It takes so very little to get a fire going right now. One spark, one cigarette ash, one reflection from a discarded bottle and a handful of dry grass and it's inferno city. I hope these haven't been caused by homeless people's cooking fires. People are pretty much at the breaking point over the homeless issue here.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wow looks bad out that way [emoji91] U good?

Comment

Working...
                                X