No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mostly a few degrees below 0 celsius, staying in and keeping warm.

Comment

• Very wet and windy here. Actual temperature probably low to mid 40's during the day but feels much colder because of the strong winds. The abnormal amount of rain has caused a lot of flooding. It hasn't affected us personally where we live but has been horrendous just a few miles along the road. These same people were badly affected around Christmas time 2015 and now have to cope all over again. After the 2015 floods those who make the decisions decided on a course of action to prevent it happening again. It took them two and a half years to decide what to do and the work started 18 months ago, it is still not finished. The Chinese have just built a 1000 bed hospital in two weeks. Why does everything take so long here? Perhaps this should be in the "Rant" section

Comment

• YB you sound like you could be talking about here. Same weather & ... other complications. this morning we're having a very wet snow fall - been doing this for 2 hours or so. just very wet. 20 tonight & 19 tomorrow night. 39 today NO SUN.

Comment

• Cold night! Our feels like now is 15! [emoji3063]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rainy dreary & in the low 20's the next 4 nights! MAYBE snow for Friday morning!

Comment

• Don't know what to do, my head's in a haze, it's like a HEAT WAVE! Temps in the 80s here.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Wow. I don’t think I’d like that in February... but I’m tired of the ☔️ rain. No measurable snow so far this year. Oh wait 1/4 inch on the 6th. My dad was having his 7th back surgery that afternoon.

Comment

• Who got some snow this winter???
                  TN = 1/4 “.

Comment

• Only occasional light coverings for us and gone in an hour. However where we live is the lower part of town, a three mile journey in any direction sees more. Some mornings we can see cars in the hospital car park with a few inches on the roof when we have none. Rain is a bigger problem, not us personally but many parts of the UK have had flooding

Comment

• stormy night - woke up to it around 12 then again 2:30 & finally just got up at 4 - THEN saw Ann Coulter had tweeted about our tornados here in Nashville - spent the next 2 hours watching our local news channels. Thanks Ann.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        stormy night - woke up to it around 12 then again 2:30 & finally just got up at 4 - THEN saw Ann Coulter had tweeted about our tornados here in Nashville - spent the next 2 hours watching our local news channels. Thanks Ann.
                        Glad you're ok, 4. The news from Nashville is scary.

Comment

• Oh my gosh such a beautiful weekend! Blue skies no clouds in the 60’s — perfect! And we’re watching SEMA.

Comment

• 13 celsius and sunny

Comment

• Hey Mo.
                              Rain for the next 2 days. I guess our winter is over. Nothing!!!

Comment

• We get off and on rain for a couple days this week. We need it!

Comment

Working...
                                X