No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds very nice Mo. We finally have RAIN!! I feel bad for the CMA Fest people tho. But my tomatoes are happy!

Comment

• Dan? I'm reading of fires in SOCAL.... any near you? y'all ok? Hey! How about an update on your Turtle?

Comment

• Rainy and a bit windy, have been out of touch for a few days, had a spell of downtime in the hospital on a heart monitor, loads of pills to take now, have been referred to the Hospital Heart Clinic for some follow up. Hated being away from home. One lighter moment, our hospital has a ruling that your cannot spend more than 50 hours in the Emergency Department, they have to find you a proper bed on the medical floor. Last night at 11:00 p.m. the porter came in and said we have a bed for you on the 7th floor, I said "but I'm going home tomorrow" "well it's hospital policy.'' So they stretchered me up to the heights and was settled in a palatial private room, fine looking sheets on the bed, sure it must have cost a fortune for anyone who had requested private accommodation, anyway, here is me placed in this large room, own bathroom, tv, which I didn't watch and right by my bed is my carrier bag with my collection of necessary things including my Kindle,in a Walmart bag!A bit out of my element I think.

Comment

• Mo I'm so sorry to hear that. What was the episode that took you into the ER? Are you feeling better? After your clinic follow up please let us know & rest & take your meds now +++ do what makes you happy!

Comment

• Sorry about your health problems, Mo. Hope you'll soon be better.

Comment

• Thanks for the support. I had a dizzy spell, grabbed the back of Dave's arm chair and hung on thinking the spell would go away but it didn't, tried to slide down to sit but legs gave way, hurt the backs of my knees, lying on the floor still dizzy, analysing what felt wrong, breathing fine, all limbs o.k except for the sore knees. So knew it wasn't a stroke, Dave and Sheila came back, I told Sheila to call for an ambulance and just lay there till they came. Dizziness passed but I thought I should go to the hospital to get it checked out. Got in an ambulance with square wheels and no shock absorvers, the ride was worse than the fall. Anyway was on a heart monitor for three days, thought it might have been a heart attack, I do have an irregular heartbeat, then the hell of the echogram, thought she was trying to dig my heart out for a look, finally said 'enough' so it wasn't completely finished but doctor said the picture was unclear as to the heart valves so another maybe. Insisted I stay an extra day, did so because Dave looked worse than I felt. So follow up with the heart clinic while taking a mittful of pills, maybe something maybe nothing, came home and many of my little chores had waitd for me, feel okay but very sore knees. Will keep you posted. Thanks for sympathy. �� Mo

Comment

• Sorry to hear of your troubles, Mo. Hope you are soon back to normal

Comment

• Orthostatic hypotension? Had u just gotten up/stood up or straightened up from bending over? Did they ask u if it was room spinning dizzy or light headed dizzy?
                  BP or inner ear? And always check the [emoji3531]
                  [emoji1309]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Be well Mo...

Comment

• Maureen, I hope you continue to improve, and I'm glad it wasn't serious as it might've been!
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Thanks all, could have been anything, I do have an irregular heart beat but nothing has nailed the episode down as a heart attack, as I was aware all the time and knew that my breathing was normal and my hands and feet were not involved, other than falling and hurting my knees. Going to the Heart Clinic next Thursday, hopefully just medication, dont want any playing around to make the cardio man feel good, cynical I know, but a lot of stuff was done when I was feeling o.k. except hated being in the hospital.

Your good wishes are thankfully received, makes my day a lot cheerier - now the weather, bucketing down today, this is Spring? Certainly don't need to worry about watering the garden.

Re-reading some of the books on my Kindle and I must skip a lot of stuff for some of it is like I had never seen it before. Which is great, makes it all seem like new.

Comment

• Last day of nice weather - tomorrow warm humid then rain for 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Opposite for us, we have had a lot of rain this week but next week promises to be dry with some sun. Temperature MIGHT hit 70 in the middle of the days!!

Comment

• Gusty wind today but bright sunshine, had the bedroom window open but the wind was a wee bit too brisk so closed the window a bit. Had the chair lift man in yesterday assessing the one flight of stairs for a chair lift, it will be installed next week. It will be good for both of us, Dave is very slow on the stairs and I hurt both my knees when I fell so it will be a help. Our son feels we should be in a house with the one main level but the idea of having to move house is too horrendous to contemplate, 60 odd years of 'stuff' and furnishings to move would be more than we could handle but the chair lift will certainly help.

Comment

• That sounds like a good thing (chair lift). I hope it works! You feeling better Mo?

RAIN! Thunderstorms for 2 days now & thru today. Poor Sophie is so scared of the thunder ... she hides under the ottoman, just rubs & rubs whatever she can reach-mostly me.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X