No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh MG! It’s so hot! [emoji3062] it’s too early in the year to feel like we’re gonna melt.
    Real feel now at 10am is 95!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Real feel 98. Not much we can do outside... too hot!

Comment

• Fabulous day earlier on, really warm, had the windows open, even had the window fan going for a while tonight. Later on in the day it became cloudy and sort of gloomy but still warm.

Comment

• Sounds nice. It’s soooooo hot here.

Comment

• Another HOT day down here. And of course my AC isn't working properly. Waiting to hear from the AC guy about when he can get here. It's 76 with a real feel of 86...and it isn't even 9 a.m.!!!

Comment

• A bit changeable, son in Yellowknife was on Facebook today, they got snow! That may be a good thing as there is a big fire just south of them, maybe some snow will take care of it.

Comment

• It's been very mild, even cool here in So Cal, but things are starting to become more seasonable. We even had a little more rain last week, which is really unusual for late May. Today is nice and sunny, temps in the mid seventies and not much humidity. Perfect!
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Warmish, no rain today so the lawn people cut the grass, they had to rake up the cuttings as the grass had grown so high with all the rain.

Comment

• Oh I feel for ya Meg! It's JUST now June!
                    Dan u gettin' out on the bike then? Sounds like nice weather.
                    Mo - didn't know of the fires up there ... snow sounds perfect for that.
                    Here? It's been really nice the last 2 days & today too. upper 80's but not that bad.

Comment

• Nice here today, son and family in Yellowknife staying warm by their pellet stove, unusual weather.

Comment

• Weather here in the north of England very changeable. Most days we get some sun, temperature in the 60's, then some cloudy spells plus the odd shower. As it's June now hopefully things will get better

Comment

• [emoji1695]
                          and our day tomorrow is going to be perfect. 82 & sunny [emoji41]

Comment

• Nice today, didn't go outside though, spent all morning watching the French Open tennis, great match went to five sets, both players were strong and equally talented, exciting to watch.

Comment

• I remember that about u Mo - one of the first things I read on TBJ is that u like tennis!
                              It was cooler yesterday & today in the 80’s. It’s supposed to rain MAYBE over the next 3-4 days. We need it!

Comment

• a bit cool but no rain - the gardener came to plant my two small flower beds - he planted three shades of geraniums, blue salvia, butterfly guana, a delicate white plant about a foot tall, some varying shades of petunias and alyssum around the borders. Looks so good, no trouble at all when someone plants everything for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X