What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Dan ... a rare appearance of Kevin's bike. I didn't know if I sent you a picture or not. ?? I haven't seen it in like 4-5 years????
    Hopefully you can zoom in on the PAINT JOB! It's awesome!!! It's a '97 & he hasn't been on it in years. I think it has less than 3K miles. Dusty AF ha-ha!
    Oh, it's a shame to have a bike that just sits (says me who hasn't ridden at all this week)!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I am currently in Portugal enjoying a golfing break but the weather has been terrible
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• SWEET! You're getting around Gis. Thought of you over the weekend when I saw that the shoe VANS is doing a David Bowie limited edition series. ha!

Comment

• You look like you are enjoying it despite the weather.

Our temperature about 50F today, getting a lot better!

Comment

• no rain today or the next 3. upper 70's.

Comment

• kind of up and down weather. lots of sun but gusty breeze a bit chilly.

Comment

• Beautiful again today - have errands to run. In the low 80's last 3 days!!! Mo? are you in the path of the winter blizzard that's coming?

Comment

• Hope not 4A although we had a small snow shower this morning and 32 degrees - not warming up quickly.

Comment

• Cooler today & tomorrow.... thunderstorms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• thunder shower today but not much thunder!

Comment

• Nice here ... the next few days. My azaleas look so colorful! I wanted to dig them up because they're not growing! They're the same size as when we put them in 3 years ago! They're not getting FULL or TALLER. But WOW the color factor is awesome! We need to hire a Landscaping designer..... $$$$$. we have the delimma of full sun on one side of the house & complete shade on the opposite - FRONT of the house. It's a nightmare to someone that wants everything balanced! So we went with mostly evergreens and on the shady side - our great Oak tree just sucks the water out! The other side gets too hot.... UGH!!!!!!!!!!! And the crap that falls from the great Oak tree gets ALL into our rubber mulch - sux!

Comment

• Temperature still struggling to get past 50 degrees here during the day. It has been dropping to only a little over freezing at night but the forecast now says nights should not drop below 40 so we have planted some tomatoes and peas. Not sure if we'll bother with much else. Last year we ate all our crop of carrots at one meal, barely an inch and a half long. We only got one cucumber out of about ten so seems a lot of effort for little reward

Comment

• Oh ha! YB. Keep the faith. Here we don’t plant tomatoes til first if May.
                            Our first garden: 26 tomato plants 2 rows of corn 2 rows potatoes row of green beans & 1/2 rows strawberries cucumbers green peppers lettuce carrots onions...
                            our corn didn’t grow. The lettuce was eaten and everything else did great.... AND WE HAVEN’T GARDENED SINCE. We do 5 tomato plants w/ basil each year. [emoji1844][emoji534][emoji1837]

Comment

• I remember one year I wanted a garden. I ordered seeds and plants from a fancy (read expensive) garden catalog and had my husband get a portion of the back yard ready. Long story short ~ after the vegetables had started growing and looking great we had a rain/wind storm that demolished my lovely looking garden. What the wind didn’t destroy was so water logged it wasn’t fit for pig consumption. That was the first and last time I tried to grow a vegetable garden…

Comment

• Oh HA Deanie! Bless it. [emoji534][emoji535][emoji526][emoji3055][emoji1646][emoji1647][emoji892][emoji1648]

Comment

Working...
                                X