No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawd winter is coming! 21 tonight again ... Tuesday's gonna be 32/14 !!!

Comment

• rain turning to snow tonight low 19 tomorrow 32 & low 14! it's a bit early to start my SNOW CHANT, but I'll do it!

Comment

• yep... a cold real feel of 3 this morning & a dusting - very lightly of snow!

Comment

• No snow here but it was 28 degrees this morning. Burrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Lawd in TX? Before winter??? It was 15 this morning. Yep, mums are dead for sure - not going to be above freezing during the night all week.

Comment

• Cold and frosty at night, 35 degrees tops. Then climbing steady to maybe 45 at mid day. Snow was forecast for this morning but didn't appear (its 3pm as I write)

Comment

• Some snow on the fround, cool and breezy, good day to stay near the fire.

Comment

• 90 yesterday and today, but rain and cooler weather on the way!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• wow! such extremes! Thanks for posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      wow! such extremes! Thanks for posting.

We'll get our next heat wave around Christmas, give or take a week.

Comment

• Our holiday stretch was warm - mid 60's ... hard rains Sunday (flooding)- Sophie was scared of the strong rains & thunder ....

Has anyone heard from Fiona & the fires down under? I've been out of it - I knew of these fires weeks ago but did not know they were still bad & getting worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Our holiday stretch was warm - mid 60's ... hard rains Sunday (flooding)- Sophie was scared of the strong rains & thunder ....

Has anyone heard from Fiona & the fires down under? I've been out of it - I knew of these fires weeks ago but did not know they were still bad & getting worse.
                          According to Facebook, Fiona says she's not near the fires. Like 400 miles not near. Or was it kilometers? Anyway, she's safe.

Comment

• Thanks Dan [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Believe we're expecting STORMS tonight & tomorrow. (Sophie always was so scared during these -) 60+ today & very windy!

Comment

• Whoa its been bad. severe WIND started 4 hours before the storm - not good!

Comment

Working...
                                X