Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
    I've heard good things about Art of Racing in the Rain. Has anyone seen it yet? As usual I'll probably be watching it at home.
    We'll probably get out and see it this weekend!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I read over the weekend that Top Gun 2 will be out July 2. I was never looking for a sequel - but I do LOVE me some Val Kilmer -- tho .... Also since we binged the Fast & Furious movies last Fall out of boredom we'll prolly want to see this one too. Although I guess we'll wait til they're out on Direct.
      Anyone else have any movie news? I still want a True Lies 2 another National Treasure and another Mitch Rapp, Sherlock Holmes, A-Team ....

Comment

• Looking forward to the sequel to The Quiet Place with Emily Blunt! First one with her husband John Krasinski was so good/scary!

Comment

• Saw the Downton Abbey movie, liked it s lot even though there's a rip off of Singing In The Rain. It was a fun rip off. Maybe more of an homage. And the new Top Gun is out this weekend FINALLY!

Comment

• Mrs YB is a Downton Abbey fan. Not much impressed myself

Comment

• Never watched Downton Abbey -- tho I've wanted to. AND YES FINALLY! That movie came out maybe 2 years after high school - it was good! Music was awesome! Not much of a TC fan - but .... also Jurassic Park - (maybe) Buzz LightYear, Despicable Me 4 ... next year: Oppenheimer. Didn't see anything for the Holiday Season?

Comment

• Looking forward to the new Topgun movie, but, i need to watch the old one first and the better half has promised to get me it for my birthday
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I watched it last? week. AFTER I saw a video on "movie mistakes".... this movie was all the rage after I graduated! I just found out Dr. Strange came out with a 2. I DO NO care for superhero movies BUT IO did see this one & liked it - except for all the WILD CGI. So I'll prolly wait til it comes out on Prime.

BIRTHDAY?????

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    BIRTHDAY?????
                    Yep

Comment

• Hope you have (had) a nice birthday Gis

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                        Hope you have (had) a nice birthday Gis
                        Yep, i'm not the sort that has to have a blowout or massive party etc, so, a simple relaxed normal Sunday, watched various sporting events and topped it off with the 1st Top Gun movie prior to our cinema visit on Tuesday

Comment

• Happy Birthday then to ya! Wasn't sure of the DATE. Hope you enjoy the show (we're gonna see it Thursday DAY then our favorite Mexican restaurant )

Comment

• Have y'all seen the ELVIS trailers? wow!

Comment

• A great movie, Top Gun Maverick, really enjoyed it 9/10

Comment

• WOW alright! Tomorrow at 1:30 for us!

Comment

Working...
                                X