No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched John Wick 3, hmm, getting a wee bit unrealistic now.
    The fight sequences are excellent and filmed well, but, the law of averages say that after 3,000 kills your luck kinda has to run out

6 / 10
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Funny Gis I've never watched any of the Wick stuff or Matrix or whatever.... but yeah, sometimes - a lot of times in a movie I'll lean over & say "now if that happened real like - you'd be dead or that'll kill you". Things like that get on my nerves.

What do y'all think of the new Batman? And no, I don't watch those either. Saw the first one & then saw the second ONLY because of Val Kilmer - but we walked out..... so that's a no on super hero movies, nothing sci-fi ...

Comment

• I like the John Wick movies.

I have to "suspend my belief" a lot of times when I'm reading a book so have no problem doing it when I'm watching a movie...if I'm really into the movie.
        Last edited by Deanie; 01-06-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Wow that 3 billboards outside Mo. is hard to find to rent. I don't want to buy for 15.00......no Redbox, no Netflix. BUT I can buy the DVD for 8.00 ?????

I missed Aladdin - it seemed to updated to me after watching several YT videos on it. I'll wait to DIRECTV it. Also I REALLY want to see Secret Life of Pets 2 ...then Toy Story 4 comes out this weekend. Next weekend is Yesterday. IF we'd ever leave the house maybe I can see them now rather than in 6 months.

Comment

• It's been a while since I've watched a movie...even at home!
            Other than Gran Torino and Field of Dreams I don't think I've watched a single movie y'all have been talking about!

Comment

• Saw Secret Life of Pets 2 this weekend. It was ok. Heard is was gr8... instead of the scenes I didn't care for lets just say EVERY scene with the bunny, cat & Pomeranian in it were gr8. Snowball, Chole & Gidget ... oh and the little sheep's comment made us LAUGH OUT LOUD (only 2 in the theater to do so)

I want to see Yesterday!!!! We'll prolly wait on LIVE: Aladdin & The Lion King to see at home. But I do want to see Toy Story 4, maybe with the fam next week for 4th get together!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                I want to see Yesterday!!!!
                Me too! Really interesting premise!
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan .... did you catch the ending of the preview with the shoes?????? I love that! Just can't wait!

Comment

• Saw Yesterday last night. Really fun movie! Daughter and I walked out of the theater singing Hey Jude. You can't help it. I'm going to see this one again.

Comment

• We disagree on this one. 6.5/10 for me. Liked the music but thought the storyline was silly. I guess 'to each his own' Dan...

Comment

• Oh I can’t wait! Been a Beatles fan for as long as I can remember!!! Just glad to hear it on the big screen!!!! As stated before I have my parents original rubber soul album from 1965!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Saw Toy Story 4 ... ok this was not my favorite TS movie it was defiantly in last place 1-4. I feel that with recent cartoons the writers include too many characters ... too many small stories in ONE story Finding Dory was like this, the recent Secret Life of Pets 2 was like this IMO anyway. And for me this TS4 was kinda like that too.
                          Still wanting to see Yesterday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Style View Post
                            We disagree on this one. 6.5/10 for me. Liked the music but thought the storyline was silly. I guess 'to each his own' Dan...
                            See, I'm the opposite. I'm a so-so Beatles music fan. Not even sure I could be called a fan. But a world where only one guy (an adequate musician at that) is suddenly the only one who remembers the Beatles is a very interesting premise to me, and watching the world "discover" the music was a lot of fun (and I liked that there were a few other HUGE things that were also just gone). Without the storyline, it would've been just another production of Beatles music. Not much appeal for me there.

Comment

• Watched the new men in black, utter garbage
                              2/10
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I've heard good things about Art of Racing in the Rain. Has anyone seen it yet? As usual I'll probably be watching it at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X