X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic World

Went to see Jurassic World today, fairly decent, 8.5/10
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

That was a fun movie. And I liked the various nods to the first movie. Of the dinosaurs, I think the Mosasaurus was my favorite, even though he got minimal screen time. Not sure they got as big as the one in the movie, but he was very impressive nonetheless.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER I agree, I enjoyed it too. Fav. scene? When the T-rex appeared!

Comment

*SPOILER*

I guess I'm the oddball on this movie. I thought it stunk. Boring, weak plot, didn't wrap up a lot at conclusion (e.g., still have the flying pterodactyls around, never touched on divorce again, got away with the science, etc). 5/10.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't care for the divorce stuff. And I wished they'd have done the flying birds differently.
          And totally off topic ... but I LOVED THAT HER SKIRT NEVER WRINKLED, NOT ONCE! ha-ha! beautiful!

Comment

Plot?? There was supposed to be a plot? My expectations of dinosaur movies are really low then. I want to see people getting chased and some of them getting eaten! I did have a beef with the CGI for the raptors though. To me they never looked as well rendered as the Max and T Rexes, or the Mosasaurus. The various species of pterodactyls looked a little cheesy too. And there's no way those guys would be able to lift a person clear of the ground, let alone fly away with one. But like I said: mayhem and devouring--for me, that's what it's all about in a dinosaur movie!
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

[emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jurassic World

I'm sitting down to watch my Jurassic World for the 3rd time this week.[emoji244]
                Huge Jurassic fan! Except the second movie it's the first the fourth the third and then the second.
                Totally did not see the T Rex at the beginning of this movie nor did I pick up on the reference of six meat eaters! See you do pick up on things the more often you watch a movie regardless what Kevin says[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 26-10-2015, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X