What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing?

Went with Kevin on a job this morning... we watched 5, yes 5 bucks jump across the road in front of us! 🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌
    They're beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sounds lovely, must be nice living in near or in a woodsy area, we have rabbits, squirrels and birds but no big animals.

Was able to lift my right arm straight up a couple of times today (with difficulty) but some progress I think. Then, took a couple of Tylenol to take care of the resulting ache but figure another month should see me back to normal (normal for me that is .

Comment

• Oh Mo I hope so. [emoji253]Thanks for the update.
        We shot video of a red fox this weekend eating some fallen pears. My first time seeing one alive. Looked like a dog/cat. 🤷🏼*♀️Silver fox occasionally move around here.

Comment

• We had our holiday on Kos. You know, the Greek island. The night before our last day we 'survived' an earthquake M6.7. It struck during the night, which is even more frightening.
          It's an overwelming experience. First the sound arrives, then the shockwave. Everything in our hotelroom moved and vibrated. The thing what struck me the most was the sound of the quake. Sort of a freight-train running through your room. The hotel was modern, designed to withstand a earthquake. Still, amazing there was no major damage, given the power of the quake. Once in a lifetime experience I hope.
          Attached Files

Comment

• My gosh! That's awful! Can't imagine going through something like that. Glad y'all are ok. Greek island, huh? [emoji267][emoji907][emoji274]Nice!

Comment

• I'm glad y'all came through unscathed, Brouwer. It must have been horrifying.

Have you heard the old saying "More Bang for your Buck?" It certainly applied to your vacation.

Comment

• It was the third time we stayed at Kos. It has a beautiful resort with it's own beach: Platanista. PLATANISTAHOTEL.jpgPLATANISTAHOTEL2.jpg
                The day before the quake I had read about the history of Kos and it's position on top of a fault line (1933 and 1953 there were heavy earthquakes).
                Next day I experience it myself...
                Still a beautiful place and we will probably return next year.

Comment

• Wow Brouwer, talk about an exciting holiday. Glad you suffered no ill effects from it. Not sure I'd want to plan on another holiday there but it sounds and looks like a lovely location.

Comment

• Taking my big girl Dot to the Vet for nail clipping.
                    Tomorrow it's Simon for allergies--poor baby.
                    Can I just say I HATE taking my cats to the Vet; the catching, listening to them cry for 25 minutes.... then 25 minutes home then the others will always hiss because the one smells different...[emoji20]

Comment

• WELL ... this morning, of course Simon wakes to the best day she's had in weeks. Eye is open, no drainage, she's talking & moving around ... uh huh. STILL - she's going to the Vet. Kinda like a car noise, ya know?

Comment

• Hanging out at home today...not sure what happened, but neck problems and I figured a day at home resting would be helpful.

Comment

• Beautiful pictures!!! Oh my!

Comment

• Bothersome Meg. Ice first 24 then moist heat. Tylenol/IBU (or a muscle relaxer) [emoji1309]wishing u well soon

Comment

• Not much going on ... a few things around the house, clothes - what's for supper, etc. And of course babysit Sophie.

Comment

• I went for an eye exam way back on the 1st July and opted for a change to contact lenses, finally got them delivered and fitted yesterday.
                                So awkward to put in and out and sadly the prescription seems too weak, i've to try them for a week to see if the eyes focus properly through the lenses.
                                If i put my old glasses on over the lenses i can see more clearly, so, i'm not hopeful of the eyes getting better
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X