No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have been watching grass court tennis from London, early rounds. Lovely tennis court at Queen's, quite posh.

Comment

• I remember that you like to watch tennis[emoji462]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Update on arm, finally went to the doctor and I have a rupture of a tendon, he says it's the smaller of two tendons which won't require surgery but have to have an ultrasound to make sure. In the meantime physio starts next week. Got fed up waiting for it to go away, can't even pour a cup of tea from the teapot or reach to take anything out of the cupboard. Anyway I hope I'm on the right track now, good thing I only watch tennis as I sure couldn't use a racquet like in my younger days.

Comment

• Thanks Mo. I had wondered. I'm so sorry it's been going on so long. That sounds like a treatment plan though! [emoji1303][emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks 4A

Comment

• UGH! Trying to tame the beast that is Sophie. Give me strength. Has anyone ever seen a tornado wrapped up in a little tiny kitty?
              Attached Files

Comment

• But she's cute!!!

Comment

• Just reading, just light puttering around the house until I see what's happening with my arm. Not too painful unless I forget it doesn't move in all directions. Physio on Wed plus ultrasound. Better than it was for sure.

Comment

• Good to hear Mo. Yes, I need to clean the house today, tomorrow myself. I've let it go for a few weeks & now regret it.

Comment

• I really like some of the newish gadgets, Swiffer Wetmop and also the Swiffer floor dusters, anything with a handle so don't have to get down to clean. When I think of doing floors by hand when first married! I remember when the in laws were coming to visit to see our first born (4 weeks old) and I was down on my hands and knees when the community nurse came to check up on me as a new mother - she scolded me for worrying about a clean kitchen floor when I had a new baby to look after. Seems a long time ago now, funny how some memories surface now and again.

Comment

• Oh cleaning floors by hand...how I hated that! I've done it only a couple times when moving into a new place & it needed extra 'elbow grease' because it was super dirty. Swiffer is fantastic

Comment

• I would have fussed at you too Mo! But ... you were probably grateful for a break in your NEW routine. I only hand clean the floors when I have company over. We have all hardwood floors except the den - too many.The shower is what I hate & today I do the master bath & guest bath. YUK!!! The granite & grout isn't easily cleaned. I literally scrub with a toothbrush - takes forever.

3 ready tomatoes!!!! yea! first of the year!

Comment

• Just picked up a copy of Night School for $1.50 at the library!!

Comment

• We're doing our 4th today/tonight! So Happy 4th weekend to everyone! Be safe! (see our little one in the window?)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Happy 4th of July to all the US folks - hope you have a great celebration!

Comment

Working...
                                X