What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How'd it go this morning, 4A?
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Thanks for asking Dan! My husband forgot to pick up the Meds. So .... after much evil eye he's supposed to go back into town
      We'll keep our fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dang husbands.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yep! OK so I've given her her first dose and other than some soapy smacks I think she took it ok. And doesn't seem to hold it against me for holding her by the scruff and forcing open her mouth to cram the syringe of bad taste in ! Oh well That's over til tomorrow when we "play that game again"[emoji52]

Comment

• Hope she rebounds soon 4A, must be a worry for you.

Comment

• Yea! Simon took her liquid medicine like a champ [emoji480]that's my girl!

Comment

• Hope she's better soon.

Comment

• We're getting a creme today that is rubbed into the inside of her ear for pain. WOW, the things cat owners aren't told until you press the issue.

OH! Did anyone see the best cities in the US to live in??? Nashville, TN was 13th And, Deannie y'all have 3 cities. Our next closest is Fayetteville, AR or Charlotte, NC. Neat.

Comment

• Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville and Melbourne FL were all on the list. Can't believe Melbourne made it! And Greenville SC is on the list....a few people I know are opening up a brewery there. I'm planning on going for the grand opening next month.

Comment

• Just finished building Lego architecture U.S. Capitol building (1032 pcs).
                      capitol.jpg
                      I hope the people inside this building realise what's at stake in the U.S. (...and the rest of the world)

Comment

• Love that! Wow hard work & dedication! Awesome

Comment

• What are you doing?

Hey Meg that's gr8! I don't know why Florida totally slipped out of my mind.

Comment

• Mo how is your baby? How long to break up a stone???

Comment

• Charlie seems to be o.k. But still on antibiotics until we take him back for an X-ray to see if the stones are any smaller. The dog food he is on is specifically to try to dissolve the stones, but it could take up to eight weeks. He is not supposed to have anything other than the dog food which is difficult as he always has liked his milk bone dog biscuits in the morning, I usually break part of a dog biscuit into tiny pieces just so he thinks he's getting his usual treat.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Does the biscuit add to a calcium problem??? Most stones are calcium oxalate Kevin has more Uric Acid stones---they're dark in color & embed easier where the other is lighter in color & have more "prickles" Ouch![emoji622]

Comment

Working...
                                X