X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No posts for a while - death in the family

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Nice that the two of you like pictures & can agree on one. I can but Kevin will change his mind in a month or less.
      That's why he doesn't "do" tattoos. I have 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What do you have and where? I have two, one of a seahorse and another of African drums. Both are on the lower back on each side, about 5x2.5cm each in size. I'm going for a third on my left wrist when I reach 400 donations at the Blood Bank, so 2017 would probably be the year. It will be written in Latin - always and forever. One is for my niece and the other for my favourite cousin who died four years ago, so they will never lose their meaning and appeal for me.

Did you have a look at facebook for any of us? It's a whole new world going into fb.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
        Sorry to hear Mo, thoughts with you at this time
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Oh -- sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you.

Comment

What are you doing?

Fiona! YES! I saw y'all! I was so excited I was grinning. So many people I remembered from before. Does anyone know why LD doesn't post anymore? She & Neil & Vince were ones I always wonder about, the other will sneak in a post every once in a while. I'll be at "work" this afternoon so I'll check again.

I have 3 sharks around my left ankle: Great White '94, Hammer Head 04? & Tiger Shark '07?When I worked (nurse) I'd wrap an ace bandage around my ankle. Do you just really like SeaHorses & the sound of those drums, or? I always wonder what makes people get tattoos - the in memory of thing I understand.
            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-08-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Mo.

Comment

Sorry to hear Mo.

- - - Updated - - -

Fiona! YES! I saw y'all! I was so excited I was grinning. So many people I remembered from before. Does anyone know why LD doesn't post anymore? She & Neil & Vince were ones I always wonder about, the other will sneak in a post every once in a while. I'll be at "work" this afternoon so I'll check again.

I have 3 sharks around my left ankle: Great White '94, Hammer Head 04? & Tiger Shark '07?When I worked (nurse) I'd wrap an ace bandage around my ankle. Do you just really like SeaHorses & the sound of those drums, or? I always wonder what makes people get tattoos - the in memory of thing I understand.
                I usually don't 'do' tattoos, but that's because I don't like needles. But there was a great slideshow of little tattoos that I posted on FB not too long ago...and I'm beginning to rethink this. We do have a tattoo policy at work that they can't be visible so I'd have to get it somewhere discreet.

Comment

Sorry for your loss...

Comment

thanks for the good thoughts, eldest son died on Wednesday in hospital, aneurism, funeral Monday. Am pretty messed up but kept busy helping his wife make funeral arrangements etc. as she is a terrible state. Thanks again.

Comment

Oh my Mo. So sorry for your loss. Thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

Comment

thanks for the good thoughts, eldest son died on Wednesday in hospital, aneurism, funeral Monday. Am pretty messed up but kept busy helping his wife make funeral arrangements etc. as she is a terrible state. Thanks again.
                        Oh Maureen, that must be so devastating! My thoughts and prayers will be with you and the family over this weekend, and on Monday, and in the days to come. Please accept a big e-hug.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Oh Mo! Not good, not good at all. Love, prayers, hugs and condolences to you all.

- - - Updated - - -

My niece and I like seahorses, although I'm not sure if she still does and my cousin was a good drummer. He had lots of tatts of his favourite drummers and other stuff. I'd like a hedgehog too as I have a Pandora bracelet with just them on it and love them.

Comment

Thanks to all for the good thoughts, they do help, just have to keep on taking a day at a time. Feeling stunned.

Comment

What are you doing?

I can't imagine Mo. I'm guessing this wasn't something known - something dr.'s were watching? This was out if the blue? How old? Family? Such a shock - I'm so sorry. ( answer in time if you want)

Comment

Mo, I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. Thoughts and prayers to you, hubby, and family. And a comfort hug from me to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X