Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Central FL it'll be almost Christmas before we get to see 'fall'

Comment

It's 0015, I'm at work and watching the cricket. I've done my rosters and now apart from phone calls the shift is my own.

Comment

I should probably be working, but it's one of those days where I can't get motivated to start any new projects...just daily tasks are getting done so the in-box doesn't overflow. And I'm taking my time with everything rather than hurrying so it appears I'm busy allllll day. Wrong I know, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has days like this...days where you want to be at home reading.

Comment

Don't be too hard on yourself Meg!

We're off to look at ANOTHER truck. Lord! what's the attraction? It's like REALLY expensive shoes & purses I guess?

Comment

Just got back from bruch with Neil and family, they head back home tomorrow on an early flight. Nice to spend time with them.

Comment

Yes! It's my most favorite thing ... Family !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What are you doing?

NOTHING!!! We've had 2 of the most beautiful days, low humidity & the temps not even 90. Today's a little warmer, & tomorrow warmer still. The house is clean, clothes caught up on & I think I'll stroll the little ones around! -grill out later & have a nice drink, yea!

(someone's been shooting for the last 20 minutes - bullets are too expensive to just "shoot the sh*t", am I right???) --- we have a small family of wild turkey's. The mom has left them alone, the poults?are so cute. They're doing the SAME EXAXCT thing as they did when she was around, eat our new grass & run & hide - awwww.
                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 01-08-2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm listening to the afternoon staff at work prattling on. Thirty minutes down, eight hours to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    NOTHING!!! We've had 2 of the most beautiful days, low humidity & the temps not even 90. Today's a little warmer, & tomorrow warmer still. The house is clean, clothes caught up on & I think I'll stroll the little ones around! -grill out later & have a nice drink, yea!

(someone's been shooting for the last 20 minutes - bullets are too expensive to just "shoot the sh*t", am I right???) --- we have a small family of wild turkey's. The mom has left them alone, the poults?are so cute. They're doing the SAME EXAXCT thing as they did when she was around, eat our new grass & run & hide - awwww.
                    Depends on the bullets & maybe what's expensive to me (or you) isn't to whoever it is just shooting at whatever moves (or a target...that's what I shoot at).

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be too hard on yourself Meg!

We're off to look at ANOTHER truck. Lord! what's the attraction? It's like REALLY expensive shoes & purses I guess?
                    Trucks ARE like expensive shoes...you have to find the right color & the perfect fit.

Comment

Back to reality, fly out to work today
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Awww Gis. Take care! send any great pictures our way!

Comment

Awww Gis. Take care! send any great pictures our way!
                          Will do
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

lazy day. just having a lazy day. cooler, tho humid, possible rain the next 2 days. got the blahs.

Comment

Reorganized the container flowers, some of which succumbed to the heat and I replaced them. Cooler today, heavenly.

Just had a print delivered from an art supplier of Tom Thomson's The Pool. He is one of Canada's Group of Seven painters and we have two others of the Group in the living room. I have a really large framed print which really needed a wall to itself so now it will be taken down to make room for the smaller picture beside the other two, don't know what to do with the large one as at one time it had a wall to itself. It is of a snow scene and I found it a very calming picture but now I like more colour. I think large pictures are now not so popular unless, of course, they are originals and we don't have that kind of money!

Hubby is away to the framing gallery to get the picture framed, doesn't let the grass grow under his feet!

Comment

Nice that the two of you like pictures & can agree on one. I can but Kevin will change his mind in a month or less.
                                That's why he doesn't "do" tattoos. I have 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X