• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicked that AGREEMENT then yes, Signed in - & remember me

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Clicked that AGREEMENT then yes, Signed in - & remember me
      Assuming it's the vBulletin verbage that is dished out when people register or sign in, i can honestly say that no info is recorded for external use.
      The software has to save a cookie or 2 and obviously gets your date of birth etc during registration, this info is not shared anywhere
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Where is everybody? I've started helping my sister in AL (2 hours away) it's family but I'm hoping it's VERY short term - being away from home, here, my routine is not for me. So I'll be checking in with my phone when I'm not "zoned out" from being off my routine, ha!
        Anything new?

Comment

• Aye, a quiet spell, midst of the winter and nowt really much going on
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
            Aye, a quiet spell, midst of the winter and nowt really much going on
            Same here, cold, wet, windy. Does not encourage you to do anything. Two weeks to March - will it get better then?

Comment

• Spent my day scraping and wire brushing a small wooden table and a bench glider and started repainting them. I did it outside because, hey, it's southern California and the weather is nice as usual. Don't hate me. It is supposed to rain again starting Sunday.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I suppose a lot of people "complain" about their weather. Here in the North of England we certainly do. For about 4-5 months in the winter it's cold, wet, windy and generally miserable. We wish for better things.
                In 2009 my son decided he wanted warm and went to live in Queensland, Australia. Some mornings he will text a picture of the temp guage in his car as he drives to work. Almost 90 at 7.30am. That's too warm for me.

Some people are never satisfied
                Last edited by YB; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• HI!!! GLAD to see ur posts! and we're a mix of what y'all
                  ALL have. Thursday it was 67 today will be 38.

On another note. I am an aunt. My middle sister's oldest son's wife had a boy yesterday. Sadly none of have spoken since mom's funeral. He's difficult. always one in the family it's been going on for about 15 years now tho.

Comment

• GREAT Aunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Heading out today I'll check in (if I'm awake -- so out of my COMFORT ZONE). Warm wishes to all.

Comment

• Off again til Thursday night. Not fun —

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• oh my I've done it again -- 12 topics have 4AMNTN on them!!!

Comment

• No need to apologise, Fours. If it weren't for You, Dan & Gis there would be very little on here

Comment

• we're the Musketeers (+ D' Artagnan), 4 Horsemen, Super Friends, A Team, The Wizard of Oz, ...The Beatles - hahahaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                we're the Musketeers (+ D' Artagnan), 4 Horsemen, Super Friends, A Team, The Wizard of Oz, ...The Beatles - hahahaaaaaaa
                                The Special Investigators: Jack Reacher, Frances Neagley, Karla Dixon, and Dave O'Donnell
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X