Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
    And here they are, awesome

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Going to start on Christmas decorations I think .... this year's THEME is Cardnials - first year without BOTH parents so I asked Kevin to make me a pair. He's super talented started with a piece of ply wood, used a picture - drew out these birds and painted them beautifully. they're 4' IMG_4425.jpg IMG_4426.jpg

Comment

• I've always admired and envied those who can draw and fashion things out of wood (or other materials). Unfortunately my efforts are quite poor

Comment

• IMG_5426.jpg Oh it's a talent. I can't draw a straight line. Here's a few more ... Tis is my favorite: it was our first year since 1995 that we DI NOT go to NYC for Christmas ~~. so he brought it here! The soldiers are 8' the bear is also 8' & layered with carpet pad for depth & carpeted all over. The horse - the block, the bear are "FAO" all of it freehand - the sidewalk? is vinyl turned over & he painted it like the piano in "Big".
          THEN we added Rockets to the fence.... all of them 5'3 ALL of them are down to the exact outfit -- we made 35. (all POC included). NYC INDEED! IMG_8973.jpg IMG_5425.jpg
          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 27-11-2023, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Wow, that's a ton of decorating! Where do you keep all that stuff?? Have I asked that before? It seems familiar.

Comment

• Ha - we have a 4 car garage that's "L" shaped - we need to thin out our stuff - that's just ONE year - we do something different every year. Tho Kevin has a 10k sq ft. building+store IMG_5415.jpg IMG_5318.jpg we have to move our cars back & forth depending on what we're doing.

Comment

• Brilliant stuff, Fours

Comment

• Wow, amazing
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• One year - we did stockings & "gifts" - he had d IMG_8955.jpg rawn out this huge Santa Bag for me with Harry Winston, Cartier, and Tiffany boxes in it - I was speechless - he knows me so well - He's proud of his Cindy Lou Who (since that's my name & he's called me this for the last 35 years ...) - you may need to zoom in & he took the time to find the CLOSEST match for colors on those boxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      One year - we did stockings & "gifts" - he had d IMG_8955.jpg rawn out this huge Santa Bag for me with Harry Winston, Cartier, and Tiffany boxes in it - I was speechless - he knows me so well - He's proud of his Cindy Lou Who (since that's my name & he's called me this for the last 35 years ...) - you may need to zoom in & he took the time to find the CLOSEST match for colors on those boxes!
                      LOVE it!

Comment

• HeyGis I believe I told you once before that our 23 and Me said we were 48% Scottish 37% Norwegian and the other was northern European — we are seriously considering coming to Scotland. May I have your email address so I can ask you some more pertinent information a tour or where to go and absolutely something safe and something for people over 60 would be wonderful. Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HeyGis I believe I told you once before that our 23 and Me said we were 48% Scottish 37% Norwegian and the other was northern European — we are seriously considering coming to Scotland. May I have your email address so I can ask you some more pertinent information a tour or where to go and absolutely something safe and something for people over 60 would be wonderful. Thank you so much.
                          Use alan@thebookjoint.com

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• woo hoo thanks so much!

Comment

HeyGis I believe I told you once before that our 23 and Me said we were 48% Scottish 37% Norwegian and the other was northern European — we are seriously considering coming to Scotland. May I have your email address so I can ask you some more pertinent information a tour or where to go and absolutely something safe and something for people over 60 would be wonderful. Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm 45%! I want to go!

Comment

• Putting that on the back burner for just a bit. My Simon, (shhhh she's my favorite) is 18y & 7mo..... I'm afraid she may not make it thru the weekend - week. Bless it - so sad to see her this way...

Comment

Working...
                                X