No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh y'all we love car shows! We catch Mecum & Barrett Jackson every time they're on. Pretty much a fan of most - but our favorites are mid-60's thru early 70's. Used to pack up every Saturday & haul our GN all over Tennessee. Won our class most every time! I don't know these cars y'all are showing - Healey does sound familiar. I worked for a doctor who collected MORGANS. What a nice afternoon - love that little car tho!
    We sold the 35 Buick, 71 GS and one of IMG_1915.jpg our GN to a dealer out of Pennsylvania - he bought ALL 3. We were dumb to sell the GS & I TOLD Kevin not to. It was my favorite!

Comment

• I'm heading off to Spain on Sunday for 10 days, not saying i won't be checking in, but, i probably wont be checking in
      In a unique way i'm flying to Faro airport (Portugal) and then transferring to the resort.
      It's the nearest airport to where i'm going, 7 couples golfing break.
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• WOW Gis. That's so nice. Sounds great! PICTURES.... be safe, have fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
          image.pngThis is the vehicle I would know as a Morris Minor pick up truck. Is this the one, Dan?​
          That's exactly the one. My dad's also had the canvas cover for the truck bed with the steel pipe hoops. When the cover was off, he'd leave the hoop closest to the cab and we'd stand in the back and hang onto the hoop while he ran errands or whatever. We were like 6 or 7 years old. You'd get arrested for that now.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• So true Dan. My dad would take girls to and from softball games and we all sat in the back of his baby blue Ford pick up truck night day afternoon hot it didn't matter those were the good old days right-haaaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow, that's amazing Dan. I didn't realise that UK built vehicles found their way to the US back in the 50/60's. Our impression here in England was that all American cars (and pick ups) were massive back then.

Comment

• Wasn't a place for this in GAMES. But if y'all have ZOOM & MOVE ability - I thought this might be fun.

OK - Thomas Kinkade painting Summer Gate; he places "N IMG_2516.jpg IMG_2508.jpg " for his wife Nanette all in his paintings & will paint the number that are hidden by his signature. CAN U LOCATE THEM? There are 8.
                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 28-09-2023, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Not sure I grasp what we're supposed to do. There are "N"s that are hidden in the picture? 8 of them? And there's a number obscured by his signature that is a separate thing to figure out?
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yes. there are 8 "N". He does this with most of his pictures. Sometimes more some - less. Maybe )if interested) this painting is on the NET for a better ZOOM effect? SUMMER GATE. I want Spring Gate too (Autumn Gate, Winter Gate)

Comment

• Glued to the TV for The Ryder Cup
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Comment

• We've been to the coast today. Whitby, around 120 miles north and east of us. Not sunny but a pleasant day, temp in the 50's so OK for October

Comment

• Well. WE DID IT! Went to the KISS concert last night. Awesome! Great seats, GREAT show. LAST TOUR. I've seen them 8 times, started in 1979 - IMG_5683.jpg

Comment

• Drove into Alabama to see my sister & her puppy Elke. The day was nice - weather was great. Drove the ROCKET wow, love that car & bless it just SITS there.

Comment

• Remind me what make/model the Rocket is, Fours. How far away is your sister

Comment

Working...
                                X