No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goodness that's wonderful! Very happy for you!

Comment

• ... and Chuck? how's he doin?

Comment

• Well today is a big day around here. My girls Simon, Lucy & Dot are 18 years old! whew! IMG_8939.jpg

Comment

• You have probably explained previously, Fours, but round where I live "Simon's" are usually boys

Comment

• Yes... that's true. She just LOOKED like a Simon ... I didn't know the sex until I took them for their 6 weeks. and ALL 3 were girls! (I found them under an A/C unit at 3? weeks.)

Comment

• TODAY, this afternoon I'll be an Auntie! My sister's getting her GoldenDoodle today, she's grey & her name is Elke.

Comment

• It's my sister's B-Day! whew ... been a long 3 years! She's living in mom's house 2 miles from my oldest sister & I am a little less than 2 hours away. ELKE is her new puppy - so we'll visit have cupcakes & spoil that girl!
                Hpe y'all have a great day - sunny & 85.

Comment

• I have a small outside railing at the top of the stairs into my back door that is quietly rusting away, so, am in the process of refurbing it with a wire brush, some emery cloth and a fresh lick of paint.
                  It's a beautiful day and it's almost a pleasure to do ;-)
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I have a similar railing that needs attention. It's on my list of jobs for this summer. I will be using a rough "wheel" on my electric drill - quicker than wire brush?

Comment

• Outside projects are not too tasking in the Spring & Fall - but Summer - around here - no way!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                        I have a similar railing that needs attention. It's on my list of jobs for this summer. I will be using a rough "wheel" on my electric drill - quicker than wire brush?
                        Yep, my poor use of the wire brush phrase did actually do as you say, the electric drill shouldered the brunt of the work

Comment

• Happy Father's Day to you all!

Comment

• Went into hospital to have a trapeziectomy on my right thumb, i had previously had my left one done last year.
                            Significant pain but soldiering on.

Comment

• So you've already had the surgery? MY!!! keep us posted!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                So you've already had the surgery? MY!!! keep us posted!
                                Cast for 5 weeks, this one gets replaced after 1 week

Comment

Working...
                                X