What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    pouting ... my Cotton attacked me for the 2nd time in 4 days. Last Fall it was so bad I had to see an orthopedic & I still can't put weight n my R knee. Started about a year ago ... but it's becoming more frequent WITHOUT reason. Have a Vet appointment tomorrow - last Fall the Vet said it's "stud tail" .... well - something's gotta give. He stalks me ... dominates the area I'm in ... IDK - it's sad, stressful & ahhh yeah painful!
    I'm trying to keep your fur kids straight: you have Dot, Lucy, Simon, and Cotton? Assume they are all cats? Are there more?
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• IMG_6313.jpgIMG_1940.png Dan — too funny- how kind u can even remember. Ok ::: Simon Lucy & Dot are all girls they are almost 18. They're mom Mama Kitty passed in September-she was 18&2 mo. Then we have cats at the store that Kevin owns and they are 12. Chatterbox, Little, Grey Mama and Fuzzy.. THEN we adopted Hayla and Cotton ~ brother & sister, and they're white. They are three now
      Pictures to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 15-02-2023, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Oh and Buttons— she's our + 1. She was our Sophie's (that passed away when she was 2 1/2 from a reaction to Vet medication 12.29.19) mom & she's 7???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 15-02-2023, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Buttons!IMG_6082.jpg

Comment

• The Tweebs: Cotton & Hayla IMG_7692.jpg

Comment

• My little man! Cotton IMG_6399.jpg

Comment

• I have several pictures/photos as u can imagine of my babies! OH! iPhone says 16,7 photos 3,9 videos ... there are SOME other things but mostly muh cats! And OH MY GOSH! This is Hayla -- we're waiting for PLAYBOY's call IMG_6412.jpg

Comment

• Whoa ... that Black Hawk that went down in AL -- was on 53! My sister & (Mom) live 1/4 mi off 53 - and less than 2 miles from that site. So when I say I'm going to AL that's where - just backup the map, find the Publix & bam! that's where I go. horrible that happened. gonna read more about it today.

Comment

• IMG_6448.jpg Taking on a massive task today. Making BRUNSWICK STEW in the crockpot. I've had it once while my mom was in the hospital - it was delicious. But it makes a WHOLE crockpot -wow. Needs to cook 5 hours. It's like a jumbo, jambalaya, veg/beef soup THING-Y. haha.
                    Includes shredded pork, chicken
                    russet potatoes, red onion
                    peas, carrots, okra, lima beans, canned tomatoes
                    whorcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, cumin
                    chicken broth
                    Since the high today is 40 & yesterday was 72 -- (yes we had storms & tornadoes)

Comment

• Looks good, Fours.

Comment

• making corn light bread to serve with it - thank goodness "the guys" at the store can eat this!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          IMG_6448.jpg Taking on a massive task today. Making BRUNSWICK STEW in the crockpot. I've had it once while my mom was in the hospital - it was delicious. But it makes a WHOLE crockpot -wow. Needs to cook 5 hours. It's like a jumbo, jambalaya, veg/beef soup THING-Y. haha.
                          Includes shredded pork, chicken
                          russet potatoes, red onion
                          peas, carrots, okra, lima beans, canned tomatoes
                          whorcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, cumin
                          chicken broth
                          Since the high today is 40 & yesterday was 72 -- (yes we had storms & tornadoes)
                          You lost me at "okra".
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• OH my gosh! Too funny! I only like fried okra BUT this is good. NEXT time - no peas, OR lima bean (super yuk) add corn -- maybe cabbage? it made 24 bowls.... thankfully we had people to give this to - we only used 4 -

Comment

• So, finally after almost 63 years i finally got a hole in 1 at golf:-

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Wow, well done Gis!!

Comment

Working...
                                X