Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIS! an update? how ya feeling?

Comment

• Hope things went to plan, Gis. How long before you can play golf again?

Comment

• I'm not going to look up trapeziectomy because I don't want to find out that circus tents are not involved. Best wishes, Gis!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
          Hope things went to plan, Gis. How long before you can play golf again?
          The planned anesthesia blocker didn't work so i had to have a general anesthetic, in a fair bit of pain and am taking plenty meds, sleeping is a chore.

I'm in a cast for 4 weeks, so, hoping after that i'll be able to get some physio done and then get going

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
            I'm not going to look up trapeziectomy because I don't want to find out that circus tents are not involved. Best wishes, Gis!

Comment

• oh wow.... take what you need, rest as often as you need .... keep us posted! 4 weeks huh?

Comment

• Nothing much. Just gave away our Jason Aldean tickets, reservations to The Palm for Friday night - just not "feeling" it. It was my B-day gift, but ...

Comment

• We had a day by the sea on Tuesday. Whitby, around 120 miles from us in a north east direction

Comment

• Going for my post op inspection today, hoping for a smaller cast.
                    Been really struggling with upper arm pain where they tried to give me the arm blocker instead of a general anaesthetic​.

Comment

• Thinking of OUR good friend Maureen McKee - Mo - today. I miss her. And thanks to Gis (& y'all) I got to "meet" her talk & be thankful that she was a friend.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• So are you saying it's a full year since Mo passed on? Doesn't seem like it

Comment

• Yes. October 20, 2021. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow, that was a fast year.

Comment

• I got a sexy new cast after the wound was inspected and the x-rays showed everything ok.
                              However, i did have exceptional nerve pain for a good few days that required special meds to reduce the pain, but, in full on recovery mode, cast off 11th November 2022

Comment

• Great news, Gis!

Comment

Working...
                                X