No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dan. He didn’t see anything (good) first time seeing this guy - he rushed me through— had a set speech that he kept correcting & saying “well you don’t fit this ...” he says GI guy & possibly a musculoskeletal situation??? But! He the CT the US my GP. I don’t think any of them are looking/thinking far enough down I’ll ask GI about Pulmonary possibilities. My breathing and the “stenosis “ I feel worry me.
    How are you & ur family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Sternothyroid Sternocleiomastoid muscles I’m looking into ....

Comment

• Hope you soon get sorted out, fours

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Thanks Dan. He didn’t see anything (good) first time seeing this guy - he rushed me through— had a set speech that he kept correcting & saying “well you don’t fit this ...” he says GI guy & possibly a musculoskeletal situation??? But! He the CT the US my GP. I don’t think any of them are looking/thinking far enough down I’ll ask GI about Pulmonary possibilities. My breathing and the “stenosis “ I feel worry me.
          How are you & ur family?

We just have some basic aging stuff--glaucoma, precancerous spots, arthritis, etc. Yours sounds more serious. Thanks for the update, it's good to know what to pray about.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dad’s in the hospital for his 8th back surgery & he is 76. Today is my moms bday she is 76 the Hospital is more than an hour away from their home. He’s not doing well BUT they changed him over to Toradol for pain & he’s eased off a little . Sad to see that great strong able man be in pain.
            Lucy went to the Vet with arthritis in her R wrist to the point she won’t bare weight. Dot needs her nails trimmed she limping so. Simon has an under the chin swelling AND Cotton has a lingering eye problem that’s so severe he’ll need to be put to sleep.
            My next first available appointment is April 28??? My sister (theDDS) says yes see someone else about the steno muscle stenosis ..... that’s my plan
            Thank you All for listening [emoji1319][emoji1317][emoji1309]

Comment

• Dan! Did u watch The Good Doctor this week? The Infuencer??? Her symptoms sound so familiar! Eagle Syndrome- the stenosis, compression, the facial jaw eye head pain- change in voice I printed of a detailed picture of the throat & said “here” I feel it ...I’m dizzy & it feels compressed here—- it was my jugular vein & the ENT (& my GP) said no- that’s too deep in there. I’ve already sent a text to my DDS (my sister) she said yes she studied it in school but it’s very rare. She has a new 3DCT machine!!! We’re gonna X-ray me soon as I can get there. Wow—

Comment

Dan! Did u watch The Good Doctor this week? The Infuencer??? Her symptoms sound so familiar! Eagle Syndrome- the stenosis, compression, the facial jaw eye head pain- change in voice I printed of a detailed picture of the throat & said “here” I feel it ...I’m dizzy & it feels compressed here—- it was my jugular vein & the ENT (& my GP) said no- that’s too deep in there. I’ve already sent a text to my DDS (my sister) she said yes she studied it in school but it’s very rare. She has a new 3DCT machine!!! We’re gonna X-ray me soon as I can get there. Wow—

Haven't watched it yet, but when we do I'm going to pay more attention, lol!

Comment

• Gettin’ some honey do ... projects goin’. [emoji1319]

Comment

• Hi 4A, I hope the docs fix your health problems soon, and that everything gets back to normal pdq - it must be a real pain-in the posterior for you, sending along lots of good wishes, stay strong. ��

Comment

• We watched Good Doctor over the weekend, 4! That's just crazy if you have that same thing. And that other case with the mom of the toddler -- that same remedy was used in Gray's Anatomy one or two seasons ago. Weird wacky stuff!

Comment

• Political for just a moment: oh my gosh! Biden! For all the gafs over the years - THIS one is too much.
                        We hold these ?truths? to be self evident that all men & women ... YOU KNOW THE THING ... wt actual f?

Comment

Political for just a moment: oh my gosh! Biden! For all the gafs over the years - THIS one is too much.
                          We hold these ?truths? to be self evident that all men & women ... YOU KNOW THE THING ... wt actual f?

I promised myself I wouldn't do politics ever again on this site (I guess I lied), but I'll take Biden all day every day over the lying, egomaniacal, vile scumbag in the WH right now...
                          Additionally, to compare Biden's gaffs with Numbnut's pure lack of sense, knowledge, and any modicum of decency -- Geez

For what it's worth, I've voted both parties in the past. Registered non-partisan.
                          Last edited by Style; 03-03-2020, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• [emoji1319][emoji631][emoji1319]

Comment

• Oh great the coronavirus [emoji3061][emoji40][emoji1784] is in TN now. In Williamson County 1/4 mile away !!!

Comment

• Trying to adjust to DST, just wish they’d leave the time alone. Does it bother any of you peole?

Comment

Working...
                                X