X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Mo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• just checking the posts before heading to bed, was watching tennis from MIAMI this evening, some exciting games.

Comment

• Ooo, a Deanie drive-by!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yes, her suggestion was helpful. Nice to hear from you Deanie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
            Ooo, a Deanie drive-by!

Comment

• Yes, I'm back. Took a journey to the Far East to buy new material for the crates' cushions. What I won't do and where I won't go to keep this place looking snazzy..........

Comment

• Not sure if I qualify for a cushion yet, normally just sit on the crate

Comment

• I have loved cats all my life. My first cat was probably around 5-6? 4 or so before Nikko in ‘92. So I’ve had 17???? Total? We have 9 currently. I am 100% accurate when I say they are just weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![emoji35]

Comment

• Must keep life interesting 4A.

We have had to find another contractor to do our front and side lawns as our neighbour has bought another house about 1/2 hour away from here so I don't think it would be worth his while to keep doing our grass cutting - it's not a new house and from what he tells us it may need quite a bit of painting etc. They are moving from a 4 level split into a bungalow which will be better for his wife as she has some physical problems - has been in hospital since January 1st, started with a blood infection and she lost her left eye - the bungalow having one level upstairs and no need to go down to the basement as hubby will probably do the laundry will make it easier for her to get around. We'll miss them - they've been neighbours for about 40 years.

Comment

• Oh no Mo. Yes, that sounds better for her - sorry to hear of her health woes - and it is sad to lose friends to distance.
                      Our loss started when Kevin chose work over fun -- then we built a pool & stayed home more - then everyone was having kids & we didn't (so not much in common) - then we got older & now we've moved to the opposite end of the county. Kevin was ALWAYS called a "WB". WIFE BRINGER He & I do everything together. THAT was really the deciding factor; we didn't "DO" the same things our friends ended up doing.
                      I hope y'all stay in touch & good luck on the landscaper - they're as hard to find as good friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                        Not sure if I qualify for a cushion yet, normally just sit on the crate
                        Yes you qualify, YB. Here is a pretty manly looking striped one for you. It'll soften that crate top right up.

Comment

• Got two quotes on grass cutting, one was way out of sight and the other seemed quite reasonable in comparison. Will get the same young man to do our two small front gardens again, he does a good job and they always look nice. He just asks what flowers I want in the gardens and he goes and gets them and is quite creative with the planting. I do miss being able to do all the things I used to do and Dave has less mobility than me so it's a bit of a nuisance. I like having potted flowers in the living room and asked Sheila to pick up an orchid on Saturday, they were advertising them in the grocery flyer so now have a lovely lavender shade of orchid on the coffee table with the instructions for its care tucked in the pot, not much beyond careful watering once a week. So with three colourful flowering plants in the room I can enjoy flowers until it's time for outside plants - and right now outside its SNOWING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                            Yes you qualify, YB. Here is a pretty manly looking striped one for you. It'll soften that crate top right up.
                            Mine's worn out. Can I get one of them manly ones too?
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Mo. Sounds nice. Good for the young man that helps ( for money) and has a thoughtful eye. Yes I enjoy the pretty flowers as well. Here in Tennessee it’s said to wait til after April 15th - the last frost. Tho I usually go wild the last weekend in April. And tomatoes the first weekend in May. Orchids are so nice tho I’ve never had one . They look so frail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                                Mine's worn out. Can I get one of them manly ones too?
                                Certainly Dan. I'm thinking a western motif material for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X