No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DST does not happen in the UK until March 29th. Doesn't really bother me but never seen the point in it

Comment

• I don’t care either. SURELY there is a good argument. — kids waiting for the bus in the early morning,etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• In our part of the world there is around 18 hours of daylight and 6 hours of darkness on the longest day and the opposite on the shortest day. No amount of clock juggling will change that. I take your point about the kids going to school early morning but surely the opposite applies when they are on their way home.

Comment

• Oh MG. Someone stop BIDEN!
          Sushhing a woman - anyone like that 2. Ur full of shit AS A FIRST RESPONSE 3. That’s a lie a - 3 I have guns my sons have guns YOU CANNOT GAVE GUNS 4 "squares up to that guy /I wanna? go outside with you — a horses ass in what? less than 30 seconds. [emoji2957] this guy isn’t all there. Plz!!!

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-03-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Yep our schools are closed today-thru?? for a man getting tested for COVD-19.

Comment

• Nothing much, just reading and have been doing some tidying up. Don’t want friend who does heavier vacuuming to come this month, she has lots of contacts plus daughter is a nurse, trying to limit our contacts.

Comment

• Well good for you! A nurse at home. Keep healthy! And keep us posted.

Comment

• Been staying busy this last month or so. These are our "Tweebs" ... Hayla(f) & Cotton(m)... they're good babies. Energetic & playful, very sweet. 5 months old now - we got them from a Rescue - last week they had their "fixing" appointments all seems good so far.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Gonna go help my parents with some yard work... it’s a little too wet but it’s gotta be completed. ALL DAY!

Comment

• Staying home and tidying up, don’t have cleaning lady coming in as she is n contact with many people although in talking to her a few days ago she has given up on her cleaning until pandemic slows down.

Comment

• Good to see you post Mo. I'm kinda letting the house cleaning slide due to the TWEEBS - they play so hard & are into everything!!! Today we got up early went to Walmart, Publix & Food Saver. I am 2 weeks behind on our food shopping PLUS my parents need some things - so we bought & ran them down to their house. They're 76 & I want them to stay home! It's an hour 15 minutes just to get there - but it's a chance to visit --- gotta do it!

Comment

• watching the grass grow. With all this rain; and now 80's & sunny - yep I can almost hear it.

Comment

• Dan ... when you & others say "on FB" WHERE exactly are y'all going / talking? thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Dan ... when you & others say "on FB" WHERE exactly are y'all going / talking? thanks!
                              Just like when we say we talk on The Book Joint, we go/talk on Facebook. It's a bigger version of a forum, with features that make staying connected easier, albeit more revealing as well, but there are steps one can implement to mitigate what information is out there for others to see. You can set privacy preferences to be loose so anybody who goes on Facebook can see the posts you share and whatever personal information you include on your Facebook page, or you can strictly limit who is allowed to see it. You can even set it so that the only people who you interact with are us folks here at TBJ (if said folks are already Facebook members, and many of us are).
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yeah, I know WHAT Facebook is .... we used to have an account years ago. But, I thought maybe all y'all were members of a certain "page". I mean just go to ONE page to say Hi!.
                                Hope y'all are doing ok out there. I have family/close friends in MI, AL, D.C. TX, and Mexico. (CA too) all are home - good.
                                We're getting a few around the house projects crossed off the list. Brought out the BIG GUNS: The Sopranos full set!!! Kevin hasn't seen this!

Comment

Working...
                                X