No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are creatures of habit. Was reading an old Neville Shute book about the French Resistance, it's taking a while to get to the meat of the story but his writing is always interesting.

Comment

• Been lazy this week. It's been so pretty out but I haven't watered my tomatoes ... supposed to rain tomorrow and the next 4 days. The house IS straight tho. Headed to my parent's for Father's Day tomorrow.

HAPPY Father's Day to you all out there ..... thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Dan: yeah, I get what a pass is. I just can't imagine what there is to do for a year. I mean I could find something to do .... but the MONEY involved wouldn't be good! Haven't been to a Disney Theme Park in years! Since I was 12??? I've been to both CA & FL. I'd like Kevin to go - but so much had changed I wouldn't know WHICH to go to & where to start.

Comment

• Sent out for Chinese food as a Father's Day treat for Dave, with what we received we could have invited two or three neighbours, the containers are barely touched, I guess Chinese food will be on the menu again tomorrow and......it will happen that a lot of it will be deep sixed. It really is tasty but a little goes a long way.

Comment

• Kevin & I just discovered Chinese food a few years back. PF Chang's is our favorite. It is a lot of food - we've noticed that it's not as good on the second day ---- that's just us!

MO! I took a video of my Mom's garden yesterday during our Father's Day visit ... if you go to youtube & type in: The garden walk thru 6.19. hopefully it will come up. It's by luvmycatz92. --- that's me! Oh, I just watched it & I didn't know it was so FAST ... I was just walking ... sorry for the "quick" looks.

Comment

• Well I’ve done it again Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Been out of it for a few days, attack of vertigo, home now, they did all sorts of tests and my head is normal Got leg cramps on the stretcher and was hollering for someone to massage my muscles, not pleasant, anyway, home now - they decided that since I had a bti of an occasional irregular heart beat they may as well pile on the meds. Taking it easy. Trying to figure out what all the drugs are and do, several docs seem to have their say, diagnosis by committee. Wasnt a heart attack but I may as well experience the wonders of the drug world anyway. So onward and upward.

Comment

• Oh Mo sorry to hear. I was just telling Kevin that I haven’t seen u on the site.
                So???? Inner ear? Ativan or Valium. They’ll keep u groggy — possibly.
                No word of low BP when standing? Be careful massaging legs — they check u for DVT?
                [emoji253]

Comment

• The jury is still out as to what really ails me, the one doc said he didn't think it was inner ear, sometimes a nerve to the ear gets conflicted but no cure for the cause. Had to sit at the computer and figure out what the various pills were and did which came today in my blister pack. I see the family doc on Wednesday and the cardiologist at the Heart Clinic in July, so as long as they keep me stablized I'm grateful. Vertigo is about the worst sensation I've ever had - it goes away and I hope it doesn't come back. I'm on a water pill so that should keep the fluid down. Apparently they discovered that I have a hiatus hernia which accounts for my indigestion and not always able to finish my meal, get feeling full quickly, which should be good for weight reduction. Life is certainly different when you get up in years. Dave loves his chair lift up to the bathroom and bedrooms, sure speeds things up for him. I prefer to walk at this point. Hot and muggy today so that will save me going on the weather section.

Comment

• 'm sorry you're having medical issues, Mo. I hope they'll soon be sorted so you'll know just what you are facing and can deal with it accordingly. Feel better soon!

Comment

• Thanks Deanie, any and all encouraging words are welcome.

Comment

• Hope you are feeling better Mo...

Comment

• Hope everyone is feeling better.
                          Mo how are you doing?
                          Dan, how is Dani?

It's only 5 a.m. and I've been awake for over 2 hours! This is going to be a LONG day!

My last day at the PD is July 3rd...I'm transferring to the building department. I'm looking forward to this change...busy but less stressful and I've heard the boss is awesome.

Comment

• Well congrats to u Meg! I hope the transition is a smooth one! I’m sure you’ll be missed at the PD.

Comment

• Anyone heard from Mo? Mo??? U feeling better? [emoji253] (& hubby)

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Well congrats to u Meg! I hope the transition is a smooth one! I’m sure you’ll be missed at the PD.

Thank you.
                                I'm looking forward to the challenge of learning something new...and a change of scenery.

Comment

Working...
                                X