No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Day today. High is 84 tomorrow 81. Need to water everything - so this temp. is nice for that.

Comment

• I'm loving the cool weather, no higher than 74 today and a breeze all day. Watched tennis, had company for lunch, all in all a very pleasant day.

Comment

• Rain, rain, and more rain!! At least I'm not in the direct path of Hurricane Hermine or tropical storm or whatever it is now.
        Cedar Key is getting the brunt of it...I was just there about 3 weeks ago. Talked to the chief just by happenstance...nice guy.

CEDAR KEY - Some roads were impassable on Thursday here, an island in the Big Bend region of Florida as Hurricane Hermine passed to the west.

Comment

• Keeping my fingers crossed for u Meg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey, this is anarchy! Let's keep this weather stuff in the What's Your Weather Like thread!
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Alright, won't mention what a nice day it was today. Have been watching the US Open Tennis from New York and find that I'm getting a bit cross-eyed watching the same old, same old. Some games are exciting to watch and others aren't as entertaining. I think the funniest thing today was when one player got so frustrated he yelled and then hit a ball out of the stadium and the commentator mentioned that maybe it had landed in the ball park - I guess wherever the Yankees play.

Comment

• Slow long Labor Day weekend! Waiting out kidney stone #19. Hope everyone had a gr8 weekend![emoji1309]

Comment

• Am reading The Big Rock Candy Mountain by Walter Stegner, he was a great writer, have read another couple of his books, this one quite different. Was watching tennis from the US Open but one player was getting skunked so just turned it off and settled down to read.

Comment

• Something happen today and got me to thinking if other small towns still did this---all the cars on the road pulled over for the fire trucks. We do this for the police and of course for funerals too. Do people still do this out there???

Comment

• Most of us do....Like with most anything though ~ there will be those few drivers who just go on their merry way oblivious to what is happening around them.

Comment

• Yes Deanie you called that!

Comment

• Hey Mo! The US Open IS on Lopez & Bryan playing now as we have drinks at our local O'Charley's[emoji462][emoji462][emoji462]

Comment

• I didn't catch that one, not every match is covered, a couple of the ladies are playing now and then Djokovic will be playing. I just wish someone would beat him, get tired of some of his antics.

Comment

• It's 0015, Tuesday. It's raining and I'm watching, or more accurately, listening to dvds of The West Wing. I should be on nights but changed my shift to do a late shift help my boss out with accommodating sick leave.

Comment

• Good you have something entertaining Fiona to while away the late hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X