What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Smith's Funeral Homes. smithsfh.com Burlington, ON Canada. her page is up this morning.
    Thank, 4. Not much there. Donations to a heart and stroke foundation are an indicator of what may have happened. Maybe that garbled post was due to a minor stroke that nobody picked up on.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yes Dan … my thoughts exactly. We call that “word salad” ….. a precursor to a CVA(stroke) that drug was Dramamine she was asking about . I remember her saying how she had dizzy spells- I wonder if she was having TIAs…(She shouldn’t have been on it)….poor Mo I can’t believe how strong minded she was! We had such good conversations & she was 75- 85!!!! I will miss her. [emoji3064][emoji22][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Today (last year) was the last time I saw Dad ... put flowers on his grave yesterday .... I spoke to him on he 6 & 7th he wasn't feeling well. By the 20th he was in the hospital ... our last conversations were that week the 21-28th. Gonna be another rough year. PLUS mom's house should be finished in the next two weeks. we'll spend several weeks getting her settled - No Thanksgiving again this year but maybe Christmas in her NEW home. It's the only thing that's kept her mind busy ALL year.

thank you for listening y'all

Comment

• Large naked Scottish man flashes US president HAAAAAAAAA .... location can not be confirmed. oh my. (btwn Edinburgh & Glasgow). Guess it's better than Let's Go Brandon

Comment

• Still watching Johari the Giraffe ... I've been watching her since Labor Day ??? last year! will she EVER have it!

Comment

• Dan: we had a customer last week that moved from Cali to here - he has a 50 year old turtle. OH MY! Kevin said he was huge! Is Chuck still around? And you - haven't heard much...

Comment

• Taking the pooch to get his kennel cough vaccine today with a view to taking him to a day kenel once a week during the winter
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Dan: we had a customer last week that moved from Cali to here - he has a 50 year old turtle. OH MY! Kevin said he was huge! Is Chuck still around? And you - haven't heard much...
                  Thanks for checking! Chuck is officially in hibernation. It's been a solid week at least since I saw any sign of him. I think I know where he's dug in. Of course it's under the avocado tree again where falling avocados can impact him. Once he settles in I usually set up a piece of plywood as a shelter so he doesn't get injured.

Comment

• Love that! Funny! how old is he now? Is he still on FB?

Comment

Love that! Funny! how old is he now? Is he still on FB?
                      He's 13 now. Yes, he's still on Facebook. He hasn't been writing as much lately. I think he's secretly gloating over the pandemic, hoping all mankind will be decimated to the point where the Rise of The Turtles is inevitable.

Comment

• oh HAAAAAAA. -- got down to 29 here last night -- how low does it get that he knows to hibernate?

Comment

• We are still on the right side of freezing point, in fact we are still high 40's during the day

Comment

oh HAAAAAAA. -- got down to 29 here last night -- how low does it get that he knows to hibernate?
                            Night time temps combined with some kind of inner sense of nights getting longer and days getting shorter seem to be the driver. Last weekend it was in the 90s during the day and he didn't come out. Nights are down in the mid to low 50s. He almost always goes down in mid-November and emerges in mid to late March.

Comment

• Bless it how do you know that he’s OK??? Had you had any turtle experience before this because if I had an animal and I didn’t see it from November to March I would assume it was dead or it ran away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Am chilling now that we have our forum back
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X