No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum is like a quiet peaceful retreat from the mayhem that is social media. We appreciate it, Gis!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Ok very concerned about Mo. FB-er’s can u reach out??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have you tried sending Mo a private message on here, Fours?

i used to use the PM facility quite a lot on the old forum but I've never done so on here. I presume it "works". I say that because another forum I use indicates the facility but it doesn't work

Comment

• Yes & it went thru - she answered—- vertigo & treatments. But that was 2 weeks go. It’s almost been a month. I sent her card (snail mail).... just worried. I have always looked forward to talking with her & reading her comments. [emoji253]

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
            Have you tried sending Mo a private message on here, Fours?

i used to use the PM facility quite a lot on the old forum but I've never done so on here. I presume it "works". I say that because another forum I use indicates the facility but it doesn't work
            The PM system is fully functional on here
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Ok very concerned about Mo. FB-er’s can u reach out??!
              She posted on facebook recently and i mentioned that she is missed on here, will see what happens
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thank you Gis.[emoji1308]

Comment

• Early morning walk with Simon before it gets too hot! We’ll go over and check tomatoes- gettin 4-5 good size a day! Others are smaller.
                  [emoji281][emoji278][emoji277] don’t remember this; I was 2 1/2. But what a wonderful accomplishment [emoji631]

Comment

• Y’ALL! Nat Geo has been having SharkFest all week! [emoji7][emoji342][emoji1655] Yaasss! Next is 2 weeks on Nat Geo Wild of sharks [emoji1655]!
                    THEN SHARK WEEK on The Discover Channel [emoji1655][emoji7][emoji1655]! July 14 - Aug 4! I am GLUED to my TV!

Comment

• Mo[emoji253]? Anyone??

Comment

• I've not heard anything from Mo

Comment

• I'm here, just been recuperating from some nasty vertigo, hopefully on the mend. Just an old gal!

Comment

• Welcome back, Mo. We've missed you

Comment

• Well Yea! for 2 reasons. Your're here & seems like you're on the mend!

Comment

• Nice this week - hot but nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X