Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else worried about Mo?

Comment

• Very unusual for Mo not to be on here for, is it a week now? Hope everything is OK

Comment

• I heard from Mo she’s had a spell with inner ear problems - vertigo I’m sure she’ll be on soon! [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks, Fours. We will look forward to Mo's appearance on here soon

Comment

• [emoji631]Happy 4th y’all! Be safe [emoji631]

Comment

• She's clicking "Like" on stuff on Facebook.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Happy 4th weekend! We'll do our celebrating tonight! about 1800.00 worth & it'll go so FAST! Mom always goes all out with appetizers & yummy food. I'm the bartender & we take the main event. My sisters & family have to drive ...AL & MI ... so WE cater to them. Take care!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah I’m still worried about Mo. I’ve sent word to her that we’re thinking of her & wishing her well & Dave too. [emoji253]

Comment

• Mo's absence is worrying, rarely a day goes by without her making comment on at least one topic on here. Must be two weeks now

Comment

• Hopefully we'll see her on here soon!

Where IS everybody. Kinda sad.

Comment

• The lack of posts on here is sad. Out of almost 50 members only a dozen or so have posted more than 20 times in 8 years!

When this forum (and the previous one) were much busier I picked up lots of new author suggestions but there haven't been many recently.

Facebook's fault!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                          The lack of posts on here is sad. Out of almost 50 members only a dozen or so have posted more than 20 times in 8 years!

When this forum (and the previous one) were much busier I picked up lots of new author suggestions but there haven't been many recently.

Facebook's fault!!
                          Couldn't agree more, Facebook and other social media have killed online forums, not that we need to worry, but, it takes a fair bit of effort to keep sites running
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• GIS. we appreciate ALL you do!!!!! always! I was hoping to Mo commenting on tennis this morning ....

Comment

• I also appreciate your efforts in keeping the forum going, Gis.

Hopefully a few of those already registered will make a few comments

Comment

• Yes, Gis. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X