No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg, congrats on your new job, makes life more pleasant when you enjoy your work situation.

Comment

• Meg! Oh good for you - it's nice to hear the transfer was smooth. Good luck there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
        Oh so true!! Don't realize how stressed you are until you get away from it...and then it makes life feel like heaven. I'm enjoying work, meeting new people, and I enjoy my time off more too...since I'm not worried about work. All around a great move.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• This year I have an Aunty Acid desk calendar. Yesterday she said, "My heart says chocolate and wine, but my jeans says 'For the love of God Woman, eat a salad!'" Aunty is quite the character and speaks the truth more often than not.

Comment

• ha hahahaha. I hear ya!

Comment

• Wow what a weather change. It’s gonna be in the mid -low 80’s for the next 4 days! Yes!
              I treated our evergreens [emoji268]this morning with a “Miracle Gro” type food .... hope it works. Never knew evergreens had anything since Mir-Acid has been gone.
              Hopefully Sunday we can was the [emoji573]... poor thing is so dusty! We hand wash it & it’s been too hot to do that. Poor thing never gets driven [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This morning trying to find ANY video of the Lynchburg, TN Music Festival (If you think that sounds familiar ...Jack Daniels). The headliners sounded awesome! It's only 1:30 minutes from here ... but we didn't make it.

Comment

• Mo? Just wondering how things are with you & the hubby. I've been seeing the US. Open on the TV & wondered if you're watching. Hope y'all are well.
                  Same here. Getting a few things crossed off THE HONEY-DO LIST Trying to keep the peace with our cats - Sophie is still the White Devil and I can't understand it.... the Feliway plug-ins have helped a little but over all she STILL chases Simon. it's so sad. She will actually click her teeth together when she sees Simon (like cats do to birds, etc.) then wiggles that back end & takes off!!! It's the Discovery Channel in our house.

Comment

• A nice quiet Saturday. Cancelled the bike ride because of tropical storm Humberto possibly causing issues...and then it was gorgeous. Oh well, at least I did a few loads of laundry, made it to yoga and was here when the AC decided to stop working. Was able to text a friend who suggested cleaning out the drain pipe. Thankfully that's what caused the issue and I still have air. Nothing completely undoes a Floridian like an AC that stops working!!

Comment

• Funny Meg. Do u still have ur rescue? It’s so HOT here! Feels like in the 100’s for weeks now[emoji3062]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Taking pills, trying to get feeling better, one pill disagreed and brought n vertigo attack lately, told doc didn’t want to take it, doc not pleased, oh well, I am takng med for irregular heartbeat, lots of changes, hoping to feel a lot better soon.

Comment

• I hope you get to feeling better soon too, Mo. It sucks when we're ailing!

Comment

• Oh Mo. I hope so too. So sorry about the vertigo - I know it's unnerving because it hampers so what one can do. The irregular heart med is that new too? What brought that on? How's the hubby?

Yeah she's waiting on me to finish my morning coffee toast & computer time ... looks sweet, right? NOT! AND. five minutes later - still hangin' in there.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-09-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Off to Turkey for an all inclusive golf holiday
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• WOW. pictures plz! oh & good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X