No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MO, If you had already posted and it disappeared then I wouldn't know how to recover it. I was meaning when you are part way through typing and you get distracted, then it is saved.

Anyway more importantly your daughter can return to driving and you and Mr Mo seem to be improving a bit

Comment

• Hi YB, we are doing not too badly, just celebrated our 62nd wedding anniversary, ordered in a chicken meal, too cold to go out, it was good. Had trouble with our cable box, company came and installed a new box, just in time for the final matches of the London Round Robin, where the ten top tennis players vie for supremacy and that’s the end of the 2019 tennis season.

I guess many folks are gearing up for the Christmas season, we will put up our little Christmas tree, the bigger one is too much hassle for us oldsters! Hope all are keeping well and happy!😊

Comment

• Hi MO! Good to see you post & Happy Anniversary! WOW! Hope you both enjoyed your special day. We have a love/hate thing with our TV company. Anyone your pulling for in tennis? I stopped watching years ago when it became a grunting match -
        We don't decorate for Christmas inside - did our first 2 years until my cat would climb the tree - knock the balls off & play will the hooks & I caught him with a half "eaten" ice sickle sticking out of his mouth. Sucked it down like a spaghetti noodle!! scary. But our outside will be & we're doing Elf on the Shelf this year.

Comment

• 62 years, wow!! I thought we were going well at 37

Comment

• 37 is good! We're at 28! my parents are at 58.

Comment

• off on errands today - several stops (I shouldn't save them ALL for one day; but I do) & to end this cool but sunny day with a drive in the ROCKET!

Comment

• Whoa, woke up yesterday to Christmas music on the radio! It's early! I do like listening to it the day AFTER Thanksgiving to the day AFTER Christmas - but around here they always cut it off on Christmas - why? what's ONE more day? Still festive, still eating, still with family. - returns at the mall?????

Comment

• Some people say I'm boring, likening me to Scrooge but I think December 1st is the earliest that we should start Christmas. that includes songs on the radio, Christmas merchandise in the shops

Comment

• AFTER Thanksgiving!! And speaking of I hope everyone had a happy, safe & thankful weekend. It was yummy - food & family & our family Pictionary is awesome! There's 12 of us ...oh my gosh the way some of us draw, the way we think - the things we shout out! funny!
                    We start putting up Christmas decorations tomorrow --
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Table looks lovely, glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving 4A. Am sitting watching the freezing rain coating the bare tree branches. Cold and miserable day ushering in December.

Comment

• Good to hear from you, Mo. How's things?

Comment

• Happy Holidays to ALL!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Looks good, 4A!

Comment

• Thanks Dearie! Hi!!!

We get up every night around midnight & move the Elf!

Comment

• Yep last night it was 21 & very cold & wet when we moved the Elf.

Do any of you have a Christmas tradition that your family does? Ours is to do Christmas on Christmas morning. That was - for 20 years Kevin & I to wake up in NYC & fly out to be at Mom & Dad's on Christmas morning by 11am. ugh.... since '95 we have been taking family pictures on the "steps" in their house ... it's neat to see the way the kids have grown!

What's yours...

Comment

Working...
                                X